- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) Qualification: 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale-I) Qualification: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council. 5. HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I) Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I) Qualification: Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I) Qualification: Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in Marketing. Age (As on 01.11.2015): Minimum- 20 years; Maximum- 30 years.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online only from 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
(ii) keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015 (only Online payment) shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others
- Candidates can apply online only from 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015.
- Online Registration: 23.11.2015 to 10.12.2015.
- Online Examination (Tentative dates): 30.01.2016 & 31.01.2016.