URGENT TIME BOUND NATIONAL AWARD PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA HYDERABAD, Rc 589 Date:17.11.2015
Hence, they are requested to submit the proposals in the prescribed proforma for selection of teachers for National Awards for the year 2015. in duplicate, tvith due recommendation of District Level Committee indicating at least Two names of eligible teachers compulsorily under each category mentioned below:
1. Recognized Primary and Secondary school teachers of State/UT/Organization
2. Sanskrit Teachers of sanskrit Patashalas and Tolls run on traditional lines.
3. Arabic/ Persian Teachers of Madarsas run on traditional lines.
4. Teachers of CBSE Schools.
5, Teachers of CISCE affiliated Schools.
6. of CTSA affiliated Schools and
7. Teachers who promote the education of children with disability in regular schools by and other school system.
8.The teachers recommended by CBSE should be other tun those who have already been covered under the allocated quota fot urv
1) Certain Guidelines selection of Teacher for National Award The following guidelines:
are to be followed for selection teachers tor these awards. The 15 Awards are reserved for Sarukrit Teachers of sunskrit Pathashilas and rolls and 5 Awards for Arabic Persian Teachers of Madarsas vrhich cannot be allocated State wise due to their Limited At least Two
However for the SPECIAL Award category, in case of teacher, 15 years of regular teaching experience and for Principals Headmasters, years of regular teaching experience is required. be considered the Teachers who are teaching up to class VIII should class IX to category of Primary School Teachers and those teaching of Secondary School Teachers
Telangana/TS Rc No 589 National Teacher Awards Application 2015 Last Date 10-12-2015
District level Committee and State Committee are as follows: District Level Committee:
- 1. District Inspector of Schools Member
- 2. Head of a Primary Training Institution Member
- 3. Headmaster of a Secondary School
Proposed district Level Committeee for all the District Educational officers in the State for conduct scrutiny and submit proposals to this office.
- Director of Education/ Chairman Director of Public Instructions
- Principal of Training College Member
- Nominee of the Union Government Member
PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION:
- The initial selection shall be made at the District level by a District Committee from amongst the names recommended by the District Education Officer, a District Inspector of schools or such other local authorities e.g. Corporation, Panchayat etc. which the State Government may determine in the context of local conditions. No teacher shall be asked or permitted to apply for the award. The names shall be recommended by the District Education Officer etc. on the basis of the Teachers’ record of work.
- The State Selection Committee shall scrutinize and sift the recommendations of the District Committee and recommend to the State Government two names for each award allotted to the State and one or two names of Sanskrit/Arabic teachers if found suitable. The names of teachers selected by the State Committee shall be arranged in order of merit before they are recommended to the State Government who shall forward the same to the Union Government alongwith character certificate of faultless antecedents and absolute integrity duly signed by the Education Secretary. The recommendations of the State Selection Committee shall not be modified by the State Government to substitute names, or to disturb the order of merit recommended by the State Selection committee. However, if the State Government is of the view that any of the selected teacher is otherwise unfit for the award, it may recommend omission of such names to the Union Government furnishing details for the same.
- The State/UTs/School systems shall recommend at least the prescribed number of awards under the category “Special Awards”. In case they do not find suitable number of teachers under this category, the award will not be recommended, but in that situation the number of allocated awards for special award shall not be transferred to the general category.
- The final selection will be made by the Union Government.