Sub:- School Education – Rationalization Transfers 2017 – Headmasters and Teachers – Certain information called – Reg.
- G.O.Ms.No.63 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:31.08.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.66 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:02.09.2015.
- CSE Procs. Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:03.09.2015, 09.09.2015 and 10.09.2015
- Video conference held on 11.09.2015 and 12.09.2015.5. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:12.09.2015, 16.09.2015, 22.09.2015 and 26-10-2015
- CSE Pro.RC No. 25/Estt-111/2015 dated:02-12-2015.
The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the reference 5th read above wherein instructions were issued with regard to action to be taken after completion of Online Web transfer counseling for adjustment of surplus teachers to the needy schools on work adjustment basis temporarily till the end of the academic year as follows:
- i)Craft teachers I Vocational instructors and Physical Educational Teachers who have participated in the online web counseling and whose transfer orders are issued should be relieved to join in the new places, even if substitutes are not available. Similarly where one subject teacher is available to cover the subject concerned in a school the second teacher is to be relieved.
- ii)Due to technical reasons some of the female teachers I Headmasters could not be accommodated in Girls High Schools. Further, Language teachers Urdu/Telugu could not be transferred against the language post concerned. Such teachers who have applied in the grievances link & whose grievance could not be settled for want of vacancies etc. may also participate in the web options during the allocation of surplus teachers on work adjustment basis.
- iii) Assessment of surplus teachers on the basis of working strength is to be arrived at not on G.0.55 and 61, but on the basis of new norms proposed.
- iv) Assessment of needy schools and category wise teachers duly taking requirement of posts I teachers in Upper Primary and High Schools duly arriving at need.
Despite clear instructions issued and schedule given, the District Education Officers have not taken any action on work adjustment of teachers to the needy schools and have not followed the schedule given. The Regional Joint Directors of School Education have also not monitored the District [Education Officers concerned in this regard.
When called for the reasons for delay in uploading the data the District Education Officers gave unconvincing reasons.
It is once again reiterated that in t schools where the teachers who have not participated in the transfer counseling but are surplus and all the surplus teachers (working) irrespective of the fact whether they participated in the counseling or not are to be adjusted to the needy schools on work adjustment basis.
Therefore, all District Educational Officers will include those who participated in web counseling as well as those who are surplus as per the proposed new norms
i)Shall identify the surplus teachers category wise , School wise teachers Scheduled:
Display needy places: 21.12.15
Display seniority list: 23 December
Web options: 26-28December
Allotment places: 30 December
|AP SURPLUS TEACHERS TRANSFERS 2017|
|AP RATIONALIZATION 2015|
|1||GO 55 23-04-2011||Rationalization Ratio Click Here|
|2||GO 63 31-08-2015||Ap Teachers general transfers rules Click Here|
|3||G.O 66 02-09-2015||AP Teachers transfers service Calculation Click Here|
|4||RC 25||Draft Rationalization Click Here|
|5||RC 25 02-09-2015||Rationalization Ratio Posts/Teachers Click Here|
|6||RC 25 09-09-2015||Guidelines to Head masters Click Here|
|7||RATIONALIZATION||13 Dists Rationalisation list Click Here|
|8||AP RC 25 14-10-2015||Click Here|
|9||Ap rc 25 02-12-2015||Click Here|
|10||AP RC 17-12-2015||Click HEre|
|11||WEB OPTIONS||26-12-2015 TO 28-12-2015|
|12||Online Application||Apply Between 21-12-2015 to 14-09-2015 Click Here|