AP Rc 25 Dated:02-12-2015 Rationalisation
of Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment AP Teachers Transfers 2015
Rc 25/Estt-III/2015;Dated:02-12-2015,HS,UPS, PS High Schools, Upper Primary Schools, Primary Schools Surplus Teachers/ HS,UPS, PS Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment, Rationalisation Schedule, Online Application Form Details, Guidelines/Instructions has been released for Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment Details are given below…Director of Commissioner of School Education, AP, Subject: School Education-Rationaliztion/Transfers 2015-Headmasters and Teachers -Certain Information Called-Regrding Reference:
- G.O.Ms.No.63 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:31.08.2015.
- G.O.Ms.No.66 Edn., (Ser.II) Department, Dated:02.09.2015.
- CSE Procs. Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:03.09.2015, 09.09.2015 and 10.09.2015
- Video conference held on 11.09.2015 and 12.09.2015.5. CSE Proc.Rc.No.25/Estt-111/2015, Dated:12.09.2015, 16.09.2015, 22.09.2015 and 26-10-2015
The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are invited to the references read above wherein the Government have issued for regulation of transfers rules 2015-16 and in pursuance of the orders and related guidelines the following action was taken
I. The action taken till now:
- Rationalization in respect of the identified Adarsha Pradhamika Paatasala (ModelPrimary School) taken up as per the norms issued by the Government.
- For all the Primary Schools (other than Model Primary Schools) including thepositively consolidated schools, the norms prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.55 Edn.,Dated:23.04.2011 are followed.
- Where the enrollment is <10, and where there is no other Government School within the 1 Km radius to adjust the students, a primary school is provided & Continued in line with RTE requirements.
- The rationalization exercise for Upper Primary and High Schools is not taken upduring this year. All the vacancies in the Upper Primary and High Schools were opened and displayed irrespective of need.
- It was informed to all the concerned that, after completion of transfer exercise, if the need was not established in the transferred school such teachers will be adjusted to the schools where there is requirement, on work adjustment basis till the end of the academic year.
- Transfers taken up through online web counseling and transfer orders are issued.
II. Action to be taken:
i) Redressal of grievances received from the teachers transferred through online web counseling and issue of orders with regard to the redressal of grievances of teachers
ii)(a) As per Rule 19(1) of G.O.Ms.No.63 Edn., Dt.31-08-2015 with regard to relief of teachers
“The Headmaster Gr.II Gazetted I Teacher who are on transfer shall be relieved within 7 days from the present place of working on receipt of the transfer orders and he I she shall join in the new school where they are posted on the next day of issue I receipt of orders. Provided the Teachers (including subject teachers) who are transferred under Transfer Counseling shall be relieved subject to the condition that there shall be 50% of regular teachers (fraction shall be treated as one) working in the school and also only the senior most Teachers (including subject teachers) shall be relieved”.
(b) It is brought to notice of Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad that some of teachers who have opted for transfer to a specific place and to whom the transfer orders are issued are not relieved from schools for want of substitutes
(c) Therefore, Craft teachers I Vocational instructors and Physical Educational Teachers who have participated in the online web counseling and whose transfer orders are issued may be relieved to join in the new places,even if substitutes are not available. Similarly where one subject teacher is available to cover the subject concerned the second teacher may be relieved.
iii) Assessment of surplus teachers on the basis of working strength is to be arrived at.
iv) Assessment of needy schools and category wise teachers duly taking requirement of posts I teachers in Upper Primary and High Schools as per the norms proposed to Government (which is already communicated to the DEOs) to ensure teacher pupil ratio at class room & school level.Process to be followed:Guidelines for Surplus Teachers Identification and Work Adjustment
(i) The following criteria is to be adopted for providing surplus teachers on work adjustment basis duly arriving at need as per priority given below:
- As per Teacher Pupil Ratio, as per Right to Education Norms i.e. Primary schools 1:30, Upper Primary Schools 1 :35 and High Schools 1 :40.
- Upper Primary School requirement in VI and VII Classes and also in upgraded Upper Primary Schools from VI to VIII Classes.
- For High Schools where the class / sectionstrength is more than 50.
- Deputation of qualified surplus teachers to DIETs / CTEs / 1.A.S.Es as per requirement, etc.,
- Providing academic monitoring support to Mandal Educational Officers /Deputy Educational Officers.
(ii) The identified Surplus teachers shall have to exercise online web option for posting to needy schools on work adjustment basis.
(iii) For surplus teacher allocation, the seniority as prepared during the transfer counseling shall have to be strictly utilized.
(iv) Due to technical reasons some of the female teachers I Headmasters could not be accommodated in Girls High Schools. Further Language teachers Urdu/Telugu could not be transferred against the language concerned. Such teachers who have applied in the grievances link & whose grievance could not be settled for want of vacancies etc. may also participate in the web options during the allocation of surplus teachers.Schedule of Activity:Schedule for Work Adjustment of Surplus Teachers:
In view of the above, the following is the schedule of the activity is to be followed.
- Uploading the list of the schools I institutions and category of teachers needed/ required in the school in the formats annexure-1 & II provided in the web on or before 05.12.2015.
- Display of seniority list and need based places in web on 06-12-2015.
- Exercising web options by surplus teacher from 07-12-2015 to 09-12-2015.
- Issue of web based allotment order to surplus teachers to needy places on 11-12-2015.
Therefore, all the Regional Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers are instructed adhere to instructions/schedule scrupulously and ensure not to give any scope for any kind of complaint. These are the details of Rc 25 Surplus Teachers Work Adjustment.
|AP TEACHERS TRANSFERS 2015
|Transfers related all proceedings
||GO 55 23-04-2011
||Rationalization Ratio Click Here
||GO 63 31-08-2015
||Ap Teachers general transfers rules Click Here
||G.O 66 02-09-2015
|| AP Teachers transfers service Calculation Click Here
|| Draft Rationalization Click Here
||RC 25 02-09-2015
||Rationalization Ratio Posts/Teachers Click Here
||RC 25 09-09-2015
|| Guidelines to Head masters Click Here
|| 13 Dists Rationalisation list Click Here
|| Apply Between 07-12-2015 to 09-12-2015 Click Here