East Godawari MPEO Posts Notification 2016-17

East Godawari MPEO Posts Notification Online Application are invited East Godawari MPEO Posts Notification, notifications, jobs, 1200 Multi Purpose  Extension Officer notification, mpeo 1200 posts, mpeo posts east godawari dist, eg.ap.gov.in, east godawari dist



Educational Qualification: B.Sc (Hort.,), B.Sc. (Agri.), Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders(Dr. YSRHU/ recognized Universities) and ordinary B.Sc./M.Sc. with Horticulture (as Optional subjects) in the second preference. Order of preference will be given to candidates having B.Sc., (Hort.,) Degree or B.Sc. (Agri.) followed by Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma holders and then ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., Degree with Horticulture as one of the Optional subjects. 


The selection for the posts of Multi-Purpose Extension Officers (Horticulture) shall be done by the District Selection Committee constituted for the purpose with the following officers : District Collector/Joint Collector : Chairman DD Horticulture/AD Horticulture : Member/Convener JD Agriculture or person authorized by JDA : Member Representative from YSR Hort. University : Member


 The section among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.

Category-I : B. Sc.,(Horticulture) / B.Sc., (Agriculture)
Category-II : Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders
Category-III : Ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional Subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
         The Committee will commence the selection first from among the applicants in the first category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available, the Committee will select candidates from among the applicants in second category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available under second category, then the committee will select from among the Candidates under third category. Candidate must be within the maximum age Limit of 40 years. The age relaxation in respect of SC, ST, BC and PH candidates shall be allowed as per the provisions under Rule-12 of APS &SS Rules. Selection shall be done through open advertisement in local newspapers. Selection will be on – 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based on performance in interviews. 80% of the posts will be filled with LOCAL candidates and the remaining 20% will be filled with NON-LOCAL candidates as per rules in force. Roaster system and rule of reservation shall be followed as per rules.
Last Date for submission of Application through online 20.12.2015 before 5 PM Submitted applications will be published in the website and if any discrepancy in information, the same may be intimated on 23.12.2015 before 5 PM Eligible Candidates list will be put up in Website on 28.12.2015 Note:

  1. Online Application Acknowledgement along with Attested Certificates and Marks lists may be sent by Post or in Person to the following address on or before 20.12.2015 till 5 PM

Applications will not be accepted after the due date.

O/o.Assistant Director of Horticulture-I Door No.2-1-126 Devangula Street, Near Clock Tower Amalapuram-533201, E.G. District, Andhra Pradesh For any help, 
you may contact O/o.ADH-I, Amalapuram 08856-235526 during office hours. 

#DOWNLOAD Recruitment of 1200 AP MPEO Posts

East Godawari MPEO Posts Notification 

East Godawari MPEO Posts Notification Last Date 20-12-2015 Online Application