#Indian Army 85 Teachers Posts #JCO Online Application Last Date 31-12-2015 Recruitment of Indian Army 85 Teachers Posts Last Date 31-12-2015 Indian Army – 85 Jr. Commissioned Officer Posts
Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Religious Teachers in
Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officer for RRT 80, 81 & 82 courses.Category:
- 1. Pandit: 74 Posts Qualification:Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
- 2. Granthi: 04 Posts Qualification:: Sikh Candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
- 3. Padre: 02 Posts Qualification::Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and are still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- 4. Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments: 01 Post Qualification::Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit.
- 5. Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: 01 Post Qualification::Muslim Shia ladakh personnel candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.
- 6. Bodh Monk (Mahayana): 03 Posts Qualification::Budhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/ Budhist Priest, bythe Appropriate Authority.
Submission of Application:For candidates applying for Pandit, Granthi and Padre categories,