AP MPEO Posts SELECTION COMMITTEE:
done by the District Selection Committee constituted for the purpose with the following officers :
DD Horticulture/AD Horticulture : Member/Convener
JD Agriculture or person authorized by JDA : Member
Representative from YSR Hort. University : Member
The section among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.
- Category-I : B. Sc.,(Horticulture) / B.Sc., (Agriculture)
- Category-II : Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders
- Category-III : Ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional
Subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
The Committee will commence the selection first from among the applicants in the first category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available, the Committee will select candidates from among the applicants in second category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available under second category, then the committee will select from among the Candidates under third category.
Candidate must be within the maximum age Limit of 40 years. The age relaxation in
respect of SC, ST, BC and PH candidates shall be allowed as per the provisions under
Rule-12 of APS &SS Rules.Selection shall be done through open advertisement in local news papers.
Selection will be on – 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based on
performance in interviews. 80% of the posts will be filled with LOCAL candidates and the remaining 20% will be filled with NON-LOCAL candidates as per rules in force.
Roaster system and rule of reservation shall be followed as per rules.
EX.OFFICIO SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT (H&S)
Attested Xerox copies of the following certificates should be enclosed.
1. Date of Birth (S.S.C. Certificate)
2. Pass Certificate of B.Sc.,(Ag)., / B.Sc (Horticulture)/
Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders.
Ordinary B.Sc/MSc with Horticulture as one of the optional subjects studied in
recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
3. MARKS TRANSCRIPTS (Marks Lists)
4. Local Candidates (4th to 10th Study Certificates)
5. Nativity / Caste certificates issued by the Tahashildhar.