- 1. Computer Fitter- 49 Posts
- 2. Electronics Fitter- 58 Posts
- 3. Radar Fitter- 21 Posts
- 4. Radio Fitter- 11 Posts
- 5. Sonar Fitter- 10 Posts
- 6. Gyro Fitter- 07 Posts
- 7. Machinery Control Fitter- 28 Posts
- 8. Electrical Fitter- 179 Posts
- 9. Instrument- 36 Posts
- 10. Engine Fitter- 213 Posts
- 11. Boiler Maker- 19 Posts
- 12. Ice Fitter- 41 Posts
- 13. GT Fitter- 25 Posts
- 14. Ice Fitter Crane- 09 Posts
- 15. Machinist- 77 Posts
- 16. Pipe Fitter- 54 Posts
- 17. Ref & Ac Fitter- 64 Posts
- 18. Pattern Maker- 08 Posts
- 19. Foundry- 01 Post
- 20. Painter- 03 Posts
- 21. Blacksmith- 12 Posts
- 22. Plater- 84 Posts
- 23. Lagger- 03 Posts
- 24. Shipwright- 49 Posts
- 25. Welder- 46 Posts
- 26. Millwright- 14 Posts
Upper Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 Years as on closing date. Age relaxable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PHC candidates against reserved vacancies. Eligibility: Read more: Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016 (1121 Tradesman Skilled Vacancies)
(a) Essential Qualifications
Recruitment of Visakhapatnam Naval Dockyard 1121 Posts Last Date 18-01-2016
Technical Trade Subject
(b) Age for Direct Recruitment
Important! General Instructions to Candidates. . ,
- (a) The eligibility in respect of age, educational qualification, reservation category, etc., will be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- (b) Mere appearance/Qualifying in the written examination does not confer any right on the candidate to claim ‘for appointment unless he/she fulfills the ‘eligibility criteria as given in the succeeding paragraphs. .
- (c) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishinq of wrong/false information wjll lead to disqualification and this Naval DOCk yard (V) will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrongf.false information.
- (d) All eligible candidates are required to·”attend ‘the, written examination to be conducted at Visakhapatnam in English language Only. Call letters f6rwritten examination will be issued to eligible candidates post scrutiny of applications.
- (e) The vacancies are subject to change and vacancies upto the date of declaration of final result of the written test will be considered at the discretion of Admiral Superintendent, ND(V). The Admiral Superintendent, NO (V) also has the right to cancel the advertisement! recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- (f) The Candidates are required to fill up the application in English language only as per the prescribed format given at Annexure-I and forward the original application along with relevant self attested certificates to “The Admiral Superintendent, (for Manager Personnel) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam – 530014” only by registered/speed post, duly affixing recent passport size color photograph (selfattested) in the given space of application. Candidates are advised to retain a Xerox copy of duly filled application form and postal receipt of registerl speed post till completion of the recruitment process. Naval Dockyard (V) is not responsible for any postal delay in receipt of application or its loss.
- (g) It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in BOLD letters with the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (indicate Post/Trade) TRADESMAN (SKILLED)” and also the category for which they applied for viz UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD/EX-SERISPORTS. Applications without these notations will be summarily rejected.
- (h) Each application should be accompanied by Xerox copies of the documents listed below, duly self-attested with name and date. No original certificates are to be forwarded along with the application form. . . SSC/10th marks list towards proof of date of birth and qualification. National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) in the relevant trade issued by National Council for Vocational and Training (NCVT). Latest caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST) forresetved category candidates including Creamy layer status in respect of OBe candidates. Latest Disability certificate (PHC) for persons with disabilities. In case of Ex-Servicemen, Discharge Book and Experience certificate in the relevant trade. Candidates working in Government departments are to forward their applications throuqh-proper channel only, before the due date for receipt of application’ along’ with No Objection Certificate issued by concerned authority. . Sportsmen are to submit the relevant sports certificate ‘stating their representation at International! National or State level along with relevant Form (i.e., Forms I to V placed at Annexure-H) for claiming I’ relaxation and consideration against Sports quota. (viii):’ Two latest passport size color photographs (self-attested).(i) (ii) (iii) (iv) (v) (vi) (vii)
- (i) Un-employed SC/ST candidates are-entitled f.9’r Znd class railzbus fare by shortest route as per Govt. rules and the same will be reimbursed at the venue of written examination on submission of tickets along with un-employment certificate (issued by Gazetted Officer). 6 U) The SC/ST candidates should enclose latest copy of caste certificate duly self attested for claiming age/other relaxation and produce original certificate on demand. OBC candidates are required to submit latest ‘creamy layer’ certificate issued by the Competent Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Mandal Revenue Officer/ Revenue Divisional Officer as prescribed vide OM No. 36012/22/93 – Estt (SCT) dated 08 Sep 93 as amended vide OM No. 36033/3/2004/Estt(Res) dated 09 Mar 2004.
- (k) The candidates who have applied for selective trades in the order of preference will be considered for any of the trades from their basic feeder trade to the extent of availability of vacancies.
- (I) Applicants who are in government service should apply only through proper channel along with NOC. .
- (m) Candidates are liable for All India Service Liability and to serve in ND(V)/NRW/SSS and in any Naval Unit within Eastern Naval Command including Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- (n) Recruited individuals will have to work onboard Nuclear Platforms, wherever necessary. Towards this, candidates when selected are to submit an undertaking to this affect at the time of appointment.
- (p) Applications with the following deficiencies will be summarily rejected- (i) Applicants found overaged on the lasf day of receipt of applications as per advertisement. ” (ii) Incomplete applications. (iii) Overwriting/cuttings/corrections/incorrect information according to enclosures. (iv) Photographs not affixed, (v) Xerox copies of educational certificates (viz. educational certificates, caste certificate, NAC, PHC certificate” etc.) not found· enclosed and self attested.
- (q) The filling up of vacancies is, subject to the outcome of Hon’ble CAT/Court cases, if any, pending in the Hon’ble courts. ‘
- (r) Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any, information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity w. Eliibility .criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- (s) Candidates without call letters will not be altowed to, appear in the written examination, (t) Candidates are advised to ‘refer to INDIAN NAVY.website www.indiannavy.nic.in/contentlnaval-dockyard-visakhapi:ttnam from time to time to obtain the latest information on the recruitment process till completion..