FINANCE (HRM.V-Pensions) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 189 Dt:31.12.2015 Read the following
- G.O.Ms.No.100 Finance (Pen-1) Department,dated 06.04.2010
- G.O.Ms.No.95 G.A. (Spl.A) Department, dated.28.02.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.51 Finance(HRM.VI)Department Dt: 08.05.2015
AP GO 189 AP Pensioners Medical allowance Rs.300/- P.M
In the Government Order 2nd read above, orders were issued constituting Tenth Pay Revision Commission appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS (Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner laying down the terms of reference of the Commission.
2. In the Government Order 3rd read above, orders were issued consolidating the pension to the pensioners and family pensioners in RevisedPay Scales 2015.
3. After careful consideration of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission recommendations Government hereby issue orders for increasing the rate of Medical allowance to Rs. 300/- per month to the pensioners/family pensioners.
4. The enhanced rate of Medical Allowance may be sanctioned and it will be disbursed along with monthly pension/ family pension for the month of December 2015 payable in January 2016.
5. These orders shall apply to all Government pensioners including Local bodies, Aided Institutions, non-teaching pensioners of all Universities and non-Government service pensioners whose service pension is being charged on Major Head 2071-Pensions and other retirement benefits, who retired or whose death took place on or after this date.
SPECIAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT