Sub : A.P. Open School Society, Guntur –Admissions into SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) courses for the year 2015-16–Guidelines for scrutiny and confirmation of Admissions – Communicated- Reg. ***
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that the AI Wise SSC and Intermediate admission data for the year 2015-16 hosted in our website: apopenschool.org . Editing facility is given to the A.I Coordinators & District Educational Officers in the State. The user ID and Pass Word of the DEOs are already communicated. They are requested to change the pass word at once to ensure the safety of the data. They can login the website with their AI code as user ID and Pass word. All the District Educational Officers in the State are requested to constitute District Level Admission Verification Committees for SSC and Intermediate separately consisting of three members in each committee. The committee members can be nominated in the cadre of Jr. Lecturer/School Asst./S.G. Teacher working in Govt/Z.P/Mpl. High School/Govt. Jr. College functioning as study center of APOSS. The admission data is kept open for editing by the A.I Coordinators from 03-01- 2016 to 05-01-2016 and District Education Officers from 06-01-2016 to 09-01-2016.
All the District Educational Officers are requested to prepare a date wise schedule and communicate to the AIs with instructions to bring all the APOSS admission records on the specified date for verification by the District Admission Verification Committee.
RECORDS TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE AI Coordinators to DEO: List of Admission number wise corrections made in the admission data of SSC & Intermediate separately.
- 1. Admission Application forms submitted by the candidates
- 2. Print out of ONLINE application along with attested copies of enclosures for each candidate admitted in the School/Jr. College.
- 3. A.P. online/Mee seva Fee payment receipts
- 4. Submit the Original Inter failed marks memos/SSC failed marks memos in respect of candidates who have opted for TOC.
- 5. Submit Application of PH candidates along with copy of medical certificate issued by the District Medical Board in respect of PH candidates.
6. Guidelines to the AI Coordinators i.e., Principal/Head Master:
a. Scrutinize all printouts of ONLINE applications with reference to the enclosures submitted by learners and edit the corrections, if any except Date of Birth, Community photo and signature to avoid interpolation of new candidates,
b. Except the above, all the other fields can be edited.
c. If any corrections in Date of Birth the AI Coordinators should submit the proposals to the Head Office through the DEO along with relevant original enclosures.
d. AI Coordinators have to sign on each application confirming the application details, fee payment and also on the copies of certificates viz. DOB, Community, Nativity/Residence, PH, Xerox copy of SSC failed memo for TOC in case of SSC admission and copy of Pass Certificates, Caste, PH, Xerox copy of Inter Failed Memo in case of claiming TOC
e. If corrections made regarding gender or wish to add Sixth subject warranting admission fee they have to pay the difference amount for SSC / Intermediate by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, APOSS, Guntur and such applications are to be submitted to District Coordinator separately
f. If, the subject entered in application of S.S.C in column no 16 in group B is repeated in column 17 i.e additional subject-I ,delete the subject in column 17 by making selection so that the duplicate entries may be deleted .
g. If, the subject entered in application of intermediate in column no 20 in group B is repeated in column 21 i.e additional subject-I ,delete the subject in column 21 by making selection so that the duplicate entries may be deleted h. Ensure that the correct hall ticket number is entered in Column 6 of intermediate application duly verifying the S.S.C marks memo.
i. AI Coordinators should ensure that ‘Mee Seva Transaction Id’ of is noted on each application. Write Admission number with red pen on each application as generated in Fee Receipt. Applications without Transaction Id, Photo, Signature and other details will summarily be rejected and admission fee will not be refunded or adjusted to anyone. Note : It is noticed that the A.I coordinators are submitting the proposals for correction of Surname, Candidate name, father name, mother name, Date of Birth, Photo change etc in the marks certificates. In order to rectify the defects most of the time is elapsing and it is becoming difficult to the candidates to apply higher studies/employment with in the time. Hence all the A.I Coordinators are requested to ensure that the details of the candidates now submitting are confirmed and final .If, any subsequent proposals for corrections are requested, stringent disciplinary action will be initiated against the responsible persons.
Guidelines to District Admissions verification Committee:-
- 1.The District Coordinator should carry out/confirm the corrections as per the lists submitted by the AI Coordinators on production of supporting documents and as verified by the verification committee.
- 2. To avoid interpolation of new candidates, editing facility is given either in the name of the candidate or photo but not both.
- 3. Except the above, all the other fields can be edited/confirm by the DEO.
- 4. The Scrutiny Committee is requested to allow TOC option of the candidate subject to the submission original failed marks memo of SSC/INTER. These original failed marks memos shall be submitted in the Head Office by the DC along with School wise list of TOC candidates. If the original failed marks memos are not submitted the TOC option in the admission data is to be removed.
- 5. Ensure that the correct hall ticket number of S.S.C is entered in intermediate application details of TOC and P.H ( in S.S.C and Intermediate) duly verifying the concerned certificates . Do not press/confirm the radial button in case of ineligible candidates for deletion
- 6.The Scrutiny Committee is requested to allow PH option of the candidate subject to submission of original medical certificate issued by the District Medical Board. The Xerox copies of the Medical Certificates along with the applications signed Committed are to be submitted in the Head Office by the DC along with School wise list of PH candidates. If the original Medical Certificates are not submitted the PH option in the admission data is to be removed and difference of admission fee to be collected in the shape of DD.
- 7. The verification committee is to verify each application with reference to the copies of the certificates enclosed to the application. This office is receiving innumerable application for corrections in various fields. Hence, every care is to be taken in verification of the name of the candidate/father/mother, DOB, PH and TOC.
- 8. The admissions of Under aged candidates if any, are to be cancelled.
- 9. Candidates who have passed SSC other than the recognized boards, listed in page No.20 of SSC & Intermediate Prospectus 2015-16 and candidates who have passed SSC in other countries are not eligible for admission into Intermediate. List of such candidates shall be submitted for cancellation of their admissions.
- 10. Please verify that each of the SSC Study Centre should have a minimum strength of 30 learners and 50 learners in case of Intermediate. The low enrolment study centers applications are to be transferred to the nearest AI.
- 11.After scrutiny of the admissions the following lists are to be submitted duly signed by the admission verification committee, DC and counter signed by the DEO for updating the data base by the computer agency. a. Admission list of uneconomical AIs and details of the AI to which the candidates are to be transferred. b. List of candidates who were wrongly admitted in an AI and details of AI to which they are to be shifted. c. List of Intermediate Science candidates wrongly admitted in High Schools along with details of Junior College to which they are to be transferred. d. AI wise list of confirmed admissions duly signed by the verification committee and counter signed by the DEO. e. List of under aged candidates whose admissions are to be cancelled. f. List of ineligible candidates whose admissions are to be cancelled g. List of corrections to be made in Date of Birth field along with original relevant documents.
- 12. After scrutiny of the data each candidates admission is to be confirmed by the DEO with the radial button provide for each candidate. Note : The District Educational Officers are requested to instruct the verification committee to thoroughly scrutinize the details of the applicants and any further lapses shall not be entertained. All the District Educational Officers are requested to give priority to this work and send confirmed admissions list along with other lists (detailed in para no.11 above) on 11 -01-2016 in the appended annexure. The budget proposed for the District admissions verification committee is herewith enclosed and the District Educational Officers are requested to meet the expenditure from the available APOSS funds of the Districts. Sd/-P.PARVATHI DIRECTOR, APOSS All the District Educational Officers in the State.
# APOSS SSC Study Materials