FINANCE (HRM-I) DEPARTMENT
#G.O.MS.No. 4 Dated: 19-01-2016
Read the following:-
2. From the Director of Medical Education, Telangana, Hyderabad
3. HM&FW (A2) Department, U.O.No.18206/A2/2008, dt.29.12.2015.
In the reference 1stread above, the Government have accorded administrative sanction for establishment of Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit,
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Obstetrics & Gynecology Unit andAnaesthesia
Unit in MGM Hospital, Warangal.
2. The Director of Medical Education, Hyderabad in the reference 2ndread
above has requested the Government to issue orders for creation of teaching
and Non- teaching posts in the above units at MGM Hospital, Warangal.
3. Government after careful consideration of the proposal of the HM&FW
Department, hereby accord sanction for creation of the following teaching and
Non- teaching posts at MGM Hospital, Warangal.
4. The HM&FW Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM.I)
Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this
order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
5. The HM&FW Department is requested to take necessary action in the
6. Copy of this order is available on Internet and can be accessed at the
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF TELANGANA)
N. SIVA SANKAR
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The HM&FW Department.
The Director of Medical Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The A.G. (A&E) / Prl. A.G. (Audit-I)/ A.G. (Audit-II), Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad.
The Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
The General Administration (Cabinet) Department.
// FORWARDED:: BY ORDER//