TSPSC SC, ST& OBC Candidates from Telangana State Public Service Commission Minority Applications
- 13-01-2016 : Online Reg Start
- 23-01-2016 : Application Close Date
- 27-01-2016 : Announcement of Selected Candidates
- 29-01-2016 : Verification of Certificates
- 01-02-2016 : Commencement of Classes
Dr. Y.S.R. Study Circle for STs-PETC Hyderabad, invites applications online to www.twsis.csg.gov.in from the eligible ST ,SC, and BC candidates for admission into the Coaching Programme for Group- II which includes free coaching, Note books, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits.
I. Eligibility for Admission
- 1. Only candidates belongs to ST, SC and BC can apply.
- 2. Candidate shall be at least a Graduate (Bachelors Degree) from any recognized University.
- 3. Candidates must attained the age of 2l years and must not have attained the age of 44 years.
- 4. The candidate’s and hisiher parents combined annual income should not exceed . ‘. Rs.2.00 Lakhs for STs/SCs and Rs. 1.00 Lakh for BCs
- 5. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
- 6. Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching programme.
- 7. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
- 8. Physically Challenged candidates who are ST/SC/BC can apply
- 9. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSPSC for taking the Group- II coaching.
- 10. Candidates availed any coaching in any PETC of the state are not eligible to apply.
II. Allotment of seats. .
Scheduled Tribes – 75% . Scheduled Castes – 15% . Backward Classes – l0% . Physically Challenged – 3o/o (Physically challenged candidates belonging to ST/SC/BC will be selected across all categories with the whole state as a unit and this is not separate reservation but among STs, SCs & BCs). . Women -33oh of quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category. . District wise Quota for ST candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives ofeach District on pro-rata basis as per ST population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.1 Dt.1-9-2009. The district wise allotment of seats as follow. Telangana State : khammam- 19 ; Warangal- 13 ; Adilabad-ll ; Mahboobnagar-7 ; Rangareddy- 4 ; Medak- 4 ;Nizamabad- 4 ; Karimnagar- 2 ; Nalgonda-9 ; Hyderabad- 2; . For SC and BCs- On merit in Zonal level.
III. Selection Procedureo Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC * Inter t Graduation. . The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs. APPLICATION FORMS. Application Form is available only on INTERNET at the website -www.fwsis.css.eovfu o Last Date for Submission of Application Forms . Announcement of Selected Candidates o Admission Date (verification of certificates) o Coaching classes Starts from 23.0r.2016 27.01.2016 29.01.2016 0r.02.2016 Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant’s Photo will be summarily rejected. Certificates to be enclosed to the application The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed. o Scanned copies of Community, Nativity Certificate, Income Certificate, Marks Memo of SSC. Intermediate and Graduation. Transfer Certificate of the course last studied. Application form duly filled in be with a passport size photo.
# Guidelines to be followed:
- 1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- 2. This course is meant for higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except TSPSC. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
- 3. The coaching will be given for TSPSC only.
- 4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance.
- 5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for any pupose before TSPSC Examinations.
- 6. In case of guidelines / information I clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc, candidate can contact Principal
Dr Y.S.R Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad Ph# 040-27 5 40104. WELFARE wet? a COMMISSIONERMil’
#TSPSC GROUP II Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 Official Sullabus TSPSC 439 GROUP 2 Posts Notification all Papers Syllabus PART 1,PART 2