AP GO 83/ 84 EHS Medical Reimbursement Extend Up to 31-03-2016 Health, Medical & Family welfare – Employees Health Scheme and Medical Reimbursement system In the Government orders 1st and 2nd read above, orders were issued for implementing Employees Health Scheme to provide cashless treatment to the State Government employees, pensioners and their eligible dependent family members in replacement of the medical reimbursement system under APIMA Rules, 1972 under APIMA Rules 1972 – Reviewed the Scheme and arrival of certain decisions – Orders – Issued. G.O.Rt.No.83 Dated:25-02-2016 Read the following:
AP GO 147 Medical Reimbursement extend upto 30-09-2016 Click Here
AP GO 83/ 84 EHS Medical Reimbursement Extend Up to 31-03-2016
- G.O.Ms.No.174, HM&FW(M2) Dept., 1-11-2013
- G.O.Ms.No.134,HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt.29-10-2014.
- G.O.Ms.No.159,HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dated.22-12-2014
- G.O.Rt.No.367, HM&FW(I.1) Dept., dt.06-07-2015.
- Representations received from the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association, Dt.10-12-2015.
- Representation from the President, JAC, AP, dt.29-12-2015.
- Minutes of the meeting held on 13-1-2016
O R D E R:
In the Government orders 1st and 2nd read above, orders were issued for implementing Employees Health Scheme to provide cashless treatment to the State Government employees, pensioners and their eligible dependent family members in replacement of the medical reimbursement system under APIMA Rules, 1972.
2. The grievances of employees associations on implementation of the Scheme has been reviewed in detail on 13-1-2016 and certain decisions have been taken for effective of implementation of scheme.
3. Government after careful examination hereby issue the following orders for effective implementation of Employees Health Scheme.
- The total project cost to implement the Employees Health Scheme works out to Rs.400 Crs. per annum. The Employees Unions have agreed to contribute 50% (Rs.200 Crs) towards this.
- The representatives of ASHA and CEO, NTR Vaidya Seva Trust shall work out revised package rates under Employees Health Scheme which is reasonable, just and mutually agreeable. The entire exercise shall be completed within six weeks and the advice of the Advisor to Govt. Medical & Health and other experts shall also be taken in this regard.
- The ASHA shall issue directions to the network hospitals to implement the Employees Health Scheme with immediate effect. The package rates at commencement of the scheme shall be as per the revised rates to be finalized by the CEO., Dr. NTR Vaidya Seva Trust. The employees share of 50% shall also commence with the onset of the scheme.
- The contribution of the employees under the Employees Health Scheme shall be parked with the NTR Vaidya Seva Trust in an account created exclusively for this purpose.
- The recoveries from the employees and pensioners made by the DTA, PAO and other agencies etc., shall be transferred to the Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust by 15th of every month by respective agency.
- The Finance Dept., shall issues necessary instructions to ensure that the operation of PD account for the EHS., is simplified such that the payments can be made to the Hospitals within a fortnight of the submission of scrutinized bills.
- The Share of Government shall be released quarterly by the Finance Dept., to the Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust and also transfer the presently available amount with Finance Dept., to the Trust with immediate effect.
- The Finance Department shall give access data of all eligible employees and pensioners and also data relating to Teachers of Municipal Corporations of Visakhapatnam and Kurnool to Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva Trust by Finance Department with immediate effect.
- A separate Management Committee within the NTR Vaidya Seva Trust shall be constituted to monitor the implementation of the Employee Health Scheme which will have representatives from the recognized employees unions. The GA (Ser. Welfare) Dept., shall issue separate orders accordingly.
- The steering committee shall review the scheme from time to time and ensure its effective implementation.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (FMU-HM&FW Department) vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM&FW-Finance, dt:18.02.2016.
AP GO 84 ORDER:
- In the Government order 2nd read above, government have extended the medical reimbursement facility under APMIA Rules till 31.12.2015 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
- 2. In the letters 3rd & 4th read above the President, Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Association and the President, JAC, Andhra Pradesh have requested the Government to extend the above provision along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
- 3. Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursement facility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above upto 31-03-2016.
- 4. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
- 5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance (FMU-HM&FW Department) vide their U.O.No.42028/33/2016-FMU-HM&FW-Finance, dt:18.02.2016.
HOW TO ADD OR DELETE AN MEMBER ?
* AP GO 147 Medical Reimbursement extend upto 30-09-2016 Click Here