G.O.RT.No. 9 Dated: 09-02-2016 Read the following:-
- Letter received from the Director of Adult Education, AP., Hyderabad, Rc. No.1983/A2/DAE/2015, dated 28.12.2015.
- Govt. Memo No.71787/Prog.III/2015, dated 02.01.2016.
- Letter received from the Director of Adult Education, AP., Hyderabad, Rc. No.1983/A2/DAE/2015, dated 27.01.2016.
* O R D E R:
In the circumstances reported by the Director of Adult Education, A.P, Hyderabad in the reference 3rd read above, the Government after careful examination, hereby constitute the following District Level Selection Committee for selection of SGTs, PETs,
Grade-II by transfer for appointment to the post of Supervisors in Adult Education Department in the Districts by inviting applications from eligible candidates as per rules envisaged in G.O. Ms. No.679, Education (B) Department, dated 18.07.1979.
- Addl. Joint Collector — Chairperson
- D.E.O — Member
- Dy. Director, Adult Edn., — Member Convener
AP GO 9 AP DSC Selection Committee Guidelines:
- Preference will be given to Seniors in the cadre of SGTs (i) with Higher qualifications, (ii) with minimum 10 yrs service and (iii) not exceeding the age of 45 yrs.
- Preference will be given to SGTs, those who worked as MLOs/MRPs and members of SRGs/DRGs.
- Preference will be given to those who are willing to travel extensively 3 – 4 mandals during night and day times by touring 20 days in a month. F.T.A. will be given as per FTA rules.
- Preference will be given to SGTs who have skills in mass communication/ cultural activities/ kalajathas by producing certified evidences issued by the State/ District/ Mandal level authorities.
- Oral interview by the District Selection Committee.
2. The District Level Committee shall recommend the list of Selected candidates to the State Level Committee.
3. The Director of Adult Education, AP., Hyderabad shall take further action in the matter.
( BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH )
R.P. SISODIA SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
The Addl. Joint Collectors of 13 districts. The District Educational Officers of 13 districts.
The Dy. Directors of Adult Education (13 districts) The Director of Adult Education, AP., Hyderabad.
Copy to :
All the District Collectors of Andhra Pradesh. The Director of Adult Education, A.P. Hyderabad.
The Commissioner of School Education, AP., Hyderabad. The Director, RMSA, AP., Hyderabad. The Director, SCERT, AP., Hyderabad.
The PS to Secretary to Govt. (SE) // Forwarded :: by Order // SECTION OFFICER