NOTIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEONS ON CONTRACT BASIS.Notification No.01/2016.
Applications are invited from the qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of (42) postsof Civil Assistant Surgeons on Contract basis, initially for a period of one year, in various institutions under the control of the District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool and the DistrictCoordinator of Hospital Services, Nandyal, Kurnool District.
I. THE POST-WISE VACANCIES, QUALIFICATIONS & AGE ARE AS FOLLOWS: Health, Medical & Family Welfare Dept., Kurnool Dist. – Civil Assistant Surgeons (Last date: 15.02.2016)
Applications are invited for filling up of posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons on Contract basis in District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool and the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Nandyal, Kurnool District.
Post Details:Civil Assistant Surgeon:42 (40 under the control of the DM & HO, Kurnool and 2 under the control of the DCHS, Nandyal)
Pass in MBBS Degree. Must registered with A.P. Medical Council.Maximum Age:39 years as on 01.07.2015.
A) Selection is based on Merit and Rule of Reservation. Out of a total of 100 marks, 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. Final MBBS (Part-I and Part-II) and 10 marks against waiting period, @1 mark for each year of waiting after
completion of MBBS course, subject to a maximum of 10 marks as on the date of
Notification, i.e. upto 02/2016, as per the G.O.Rt.No.217, HM&FW (J2) Dept.,
dt.26.02.2001 of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
B) Rule of Reservation will be followed as per the Rule 22 of A.P. State and Subordinate
III. HOW TO APPLY:-
a) Candidates shall down load the Application Form from the website and to submit their filled-in Application Forms, along with the enclosures, in the Office of the District Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool on or before 15.02.2016 by 5.00 P.M.
b) All application covers should be super scribed on right top corner as follows:-
‘Contract Basis Recruitment -2016 – Application for the post of CAS’
c) The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
1. Filled-in Application Form.
2. Attested copy of Marks Memo of SSC ( or) equivalent certificate.
3. Attested copies of MBBS Marks Memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship
Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC.
4. Attested copy of latest Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
5. Attested copies of Study Certificates from Class–IV to X, where the candidate studied.
6. Attested copy of latest Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)/Ex-Serviceman.
7. One self addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35/-.
8. Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in favour of “District Medical and
Health Officer”, payable at Kurnool.