#AP GO 17 School Education Department – The Andhra Pradesh #Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules – Amendment – Orders – Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 17 Dated: 09-03-2016 Read the following:-
- G.O. Ms. No. 38, School Education (Exams) Department, dated 19/11/2014.
- Government Memo No 123047/Exams/2015, dated 25/1/2016.
- From the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad, Letter Rc. No. 18/TRC-1/2016, dated 12/2/2016
- In the Government Order 1st read above, The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test for the posts of Teachers (Scheme of Selection) Rules were issued for taking up teachers recruitment through DSC 2014
- In the Government Memo 2nd read above, Government accorded permission to the Commissioner of School Education to take up the further recruitment process in respect of 8086 notified vacancies including 3 S.A (Phy.Edn), 7057 SGTs and 1026 Language Pandits duly following the guidelines issued in G.O.Ms.No.38, School Education (Exams) Dept., dt.19.11.2014.
- In the circumstances stated by the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad in the letter 3rd read above, Government after careful examination, decided to issue the following amendments to Sub Rule 6 Rule 17 of G.O.Ms.No.38, School Education (Exams) Dept., dt.19.11.2014. AMENDMENT 1. The following addendum shall be inserted under Sub Rule (6) of Rule 17 Provided that if a candidate applied for two or more posts and gets selected/joins in a lower category posts, but subsequently gets selected to a higher category post, she/he shall be allowed to opt for higher category post. For the resultant vacancy in the lower category post, the next meritorious candidate in the merit list in respective category and community shall be considered. Provided that the provisional list shall be redrawn by the District Selection Committee to the extent of posts vacated due to selection to a higher category post, subject to the condition that the number of candidates included shall not be more than the number of vacancies notified/selected for that particular category.
- These orders shall come into force with effect from the date of issue of G.O.Ms.No.38 School Education (Exams) Department, dated 19/11/2014.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
R.P.SISODIA, PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT.
- 01/02/2016 DISPLAY OF MERIT LIST AT CSE WEBSITE
- 05/02/2016 GENERATION OF SELECTION LIST BY CGG
- 08/02/2016 CONFIRMATION OF SELECTION LIST BY THE DSC
- 11/02/2016 TO 16/02/2016 VERIFICATION AND UPLOADING OF CERTIFICATES OF SELECTED CANDIDATES AT DISTRICT LEVEL THROUGH ONLINE
- 03/03/2016 SUBMISSION OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES LIST TO CGG
- 03/03/2016 SUBMISSION OF VACANCY LIST BY DEOs
- 06/03/2016 REGENERATION OF SELECTION LIST
- 08/03/2016 VERIFICATION OF REVISED CANDIDATES IF SELECTED.
- 12/03/2016 DISPLAY OF FINAL SELECTION LIST
- 15/03/2016 TO 19/03/2016 WEB COUNSELLING
|AP DSC 2014 TET cum TRT Selection List|
|ap dsc 2014 cutoff marks|
|SNo.||DIST||Dsc 2014 Selection List|
|1||Kurnool||ap dsc 2014 Provisional Selection List Click Here|
|2||Kadapa||ap dsc 2014Provisional Selection List Click Here|
|3||Chittoor||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|4||Ananthapuram||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|5||Prakasam||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|6||Guntur||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|7||Krishna||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|8||East Godawari||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|9||West Godawari||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|10||Vishaka Patnam||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|11||Nellore||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
|12||Vizia nagaram||ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here|
ap dsc 2014 Selection List Click Here