|UPSC CMSE 2016|
|UPSC CMSE 2016 Exam Schedule|
|SNo.||UPSC CMSE 2016||UPSC CMSE 2016 Notification|
|1||UPSC CMSE 2016||UPSC CMSE 2016 Online Application|
|2||UPSC CMSE 2016||UPSC CMSE 2016 Apply from 05-03-2016 to 01-04-2016|
|3||UPSC CMSE 2016||UPSC CMSE 2016 Hall tickets|
|4||UPSC CMSE 2016||UPSC CMSE 2016 Results|
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examinations-2016 Post Details:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways : 600 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation : 97 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 16 Posts Total No. of posts : 1009
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through UPSC website. Last date for application: 01.04.2016. Date of Exam: 12.06.2016.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examinations-2016 Online Application at upsc.gov.in
Centres of Examination: The Examination will be held at the following centres: AGARTALA,GANGTOK, PANAJI (GOA), AHMEDABAD, HYDERABAD, PATNA, AIZWAL, IMPHAL, PORT BLAIR, ALLAHABAD, ITANAGAR, RAIPUR, BANGALORE, JAIPUR, RANCHI ,BAREILLY, JAMMU ,SAMBALPUR, BHOPAL, JORHAT, SHILLONG,CHANDIGARH, KOCHI SHIMLA, CHENNAI, KOHIMA, SRINAGAR, CUTTACK ,KOLKATA, THIRUVANATHAPURAM, LUCKNOW,DEHRADUN, DELHI ,MADURAI ,TIRUPATI DHARWAD MUMBAI UDAIPUR DISPUR, NAGPUR VISHAKHAPATNAM
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
- How to Apply Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- Last Date for submission of Applications: The online Applications can be filled upto 01st April, 2016 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-mail i.d. while filling up Online Application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- Penalty for wrong answers: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- 6. The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode. A demo module for Computer based mode of this examination will be available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in at the time of the launching of eAdmit Card.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examinations-2016 Online Application