Mana Vooru-Mana Badi Program Schedule Academic Year 2016-17
- Rationalisation of all schools&transfers Will be completed before reopening of the schools in 13.6.2016.The hnrble CM launch the campaign on 20.04.2016 at kadapa at 5pm.schedule as follows:20Aprl-9am-11am..identify dropouts etc
- 21April rally&assembly 9.30 to 11.30
- 22April :5yrs compltd anganwadi students admissions 9am to 12 noon
- 20 to 25 April survey on schl age children time:9 to 12 noon&4 pm to 6pm
- House visiting 27 to 4 May:8.30 am to 12.30 pm
- *20 to 5May:Issue of admit card:The services of HM&one teacher from each category of school shall b utilized fr the “Mana vooru Mana Badi “
- *an amount of Rs.250/-per day for each teacher &Rs400/- to HMs.
- special campaign “Mana Vooru – Mana Badi”to complete the Admissions of 2016 academic year in all Government/Zilla Perished Schools from 20th April to 5Th May 2016.
Objective of “Mana Vooru-Mana Badi” Campaign:
To encourage the parents to admit the school aged children in Government school.To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good infrastructure, well qualified teachers, free text books, free uniforms, Digital Class Rooms, quality teaching, English Medium option, etc. and to encourage them to sock admission in the Government
* “Mana Vooru-Mana Badi” AP schools Activities implementation plan DOWNLOAD Here