Mana Vooru-Mana Badi Programme Schedule Academic Year 2016-17 AP,Hyd.Rc no.1/A&I/2014 ;DT:19-04-2016 proceedings of schl education:K.SandhyaRani—-:”Mana Vooru- Mana Badi “-complete the school admissions for the academic year 2016-17 between 20.04.2016 and 05-05-2016.instructions issued
Mana Ooru-Mana Badi Programme Schedule Academic Year 2016-17
- *Rationalisation of all schools&transfers Will b completed before reopening of the schools in 13.6.2016.The hnrble CM launch the campaign on 20.04.2016 at kadapa at 5pm.schedule as follows:20Aprl-9am-11am..identify dropouts etc
- *21Aprl rally&assembly 9.30 to 11.30
- *22Aprl :5yrs compltd anganwadi students admissions 9am to 12 noon
- *20 to 25 April survey on schl age children time:9 to 12 noon&4pm to 6pm
- *house visiting 27 to 4May:8.30 am to 12.30 pm
- *20 to 5May:Issue of admit card:The services of HM&one tchr from each category of schl shall b utilized fr the “Mana vooru Mana Badi “
- *an amount of Rs.250/-per day fr each tchr&Rs400/- to HMs.
- special campaign “Mana Vooru – Mana Badi”to complete the Admissions of 2016 academic year in all Government/Zilla Perished Schools from 20th April to 5Th May 2016.
Objective of “Mana Vooru-Mana Badi” Campaign:
To take up and complete admissions for the academic year 2016-17 from 25th April to 5th May 2016.To target the following categories of children for admission to /MPP/ZP Primary and High SchoolsChildren completing S yours of age in Anganwadi CentersChildren completing class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in High SchoolsChildren in slum areas.Drop Out and Out of School Children.Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.To encourage the parents to admit the school aged children in Government school.To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good infrastructure, well qualified teachers, free text books, free uniforms, Digital Class Rooms, quality teaching, English Medium option, etc. and to encourage them to sock admission in the Government