SBI Clerk 17140 Posts Online Application of Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical cadre Posts Recruitment 2016
|SBI Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical cadre Recruitment 2016|
- Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): 10726 Posts Qualification: Graduation in any discipline.
- Junior Agricultural Associate: 3008 Posts Qualification: Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities.
- Junior Associate (JA) SRD for Backlog Vacancies: 3306 Posts Total No. of Posts: 17140
Vacancies Area wise and Ste wise:
- Ahmedabad Junior Associate 311 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 178 posts
- Bangalore Junior Associate 133 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 90 posts
- Bhopal Junior Associate 1049 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 363 posts
- Bengal Junior Associate 993 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 123 posts
- Bhubaneswar Junior Associate 558 pots Junior Agricultural Associates 200 posts
- Chandigarh Junior Associate 641 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 74 posts
- Chennai Junior Associate 1437 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 66 posts
- Delhi Junior Associate 462 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 164 posts
- Telangana (Hyderabad Circle) Junior Associate 431 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 108 posts
- Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad Circle) Junior Associate 1385 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 387 posts
- Kerala Junior Associate 280 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 5 posts
- Lucknow/ Delhi1 Junior Associate 169 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 443 posts
- Mumbai Junior Associate 322 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 315 posts
- North Eastern Junior Associate 269 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 174 posts
- Patna Junior Associate 1286 posts Junior Agricultural Associates 328 posts
Age Criteria :
(As on 01.04.2016) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2016 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive). Selection Procedure:
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/ or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview.
Application fee & Intimation Charge:
SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS- Rs. 100 ; General and OBC- Rs. 600.
How to Apply:
- (i) Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- (ii) Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘careers with us’ link.
- (iii) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- (iv) After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen.
- (v) The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- (vi) On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- (vii) If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- (viii) There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website. Online registration of application and payment of fees: 05.04.2016 to 25.04.2016.
Last date for online application: 25.04.2016.
Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of May/ June 2016.