TS GO 122 Enhancement of obsequies Deceased Charges up to 20,000/- .Employee’s death ammount in telangana, go 122, obsequies enhance rates, telangana, ts go 122, Welfare of Government Employees sanction of expenditure on obsequies of deceased Government Employees Enhancement of obsequies charges 10,000/- to 20,000/- Orders Issued
|TS GO 122 Enhancement of obsequies Deceased Charges up to 20 Thousand|
Telangana obsequies Deceased Charges G.O MS NO 122 Dated: 11.04.2016 Read the following:-
- G.0.Ms No. 192. GAfsw. Department, Dt: 23.04.2010.
- U o Note 68/1/HRM IV/2014. Finance(HRM.tv) partment, dt: 09.4.2015
- In the G o. 1″ read above, the Government have enhanced the obsequies charges from Rs 5,000/ to Rs 10,000/. to a the categories of Government employees including All India Service officers payable to the nearest relative of Government employees or the lawfully tn possession of the body of the deceased person Govemment employees.
- In the u o. 2 above. the Finance(HRM.IV) Department has requested this Department to take necessary action or enhancement of Funeral Charges to the deceased Government Employ,ees, as per the recommendations made by the 10e Pay Revision Commission to increase the amount of funeral charges to Rs. 20,000/-.
- The Government after careful examination, hereby enhance the obseques charges from Rs 10.000 to Rs 20.000/- Rupees Twenty Thousand only to all categories of Empioyees to meet the expenses on obseques ceremony. in case of death while in service Revision Commission to increase to increase the amount of funeral charges to Rs. 20,000/-.
- The Government after careful examination, hereby enhance the obsequies charges from Rs 10.000/- to Twenty Thousand all categories of Government Employees to meet the expenses on obsequies ceremony, in case of death while in service.
- The enhanced amount in para(3) above shall be detailed Head of Account Grants aid”, other Grant-in-aid under respective Major, and sub Head of Account of the Department concerned and exempted from the Treasury Control and Quarterly Control orders.
- All Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments shall obtain supplementary grant for such expenditure incurred at the appropriate time during the same Financial Year
- 5. This order issues with the concurrence of the Finance(E Department vide their U.O 2015. ated. 09.10.2015 and U.O.Note.No.4776/ T161/EBs. I/A 1/16. Dated o7 04.2016
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME of THE GovERNOR oF TELANGANA) DR RAJIV SHARMA CHIEF SECRETARY TO GovERNMENT
DOWNLOAD TS GO 122 Enhancement of obsequies Deceased Charges up to 20 Thousand Here