AP Primary Health Centres 891 Posts Recruitment Notification 2016:
Finance (HR.II) Department G.O.MS.No. 90 Dated: 27-05-2016 Read the following:
1. G.O. Ms.No.77, HM &FW Department, Dated: 04.04.2012.
2. Health Medical & Family Welfare Department’s U.O.No.2184/F1/2010.
ORDER: In the reference 1st cited above, orders were issued to establish (135) New Primary Health Centres and construction of 14 PHCs in the State with an estimated cost of Rs.208.45 crores (Recurring Expenditure Rs.92.00 crores + Non-Recurring Rs.116.45 crores) during the years 2011-12 to 2014-15 with the Grant-in-Aid funds from the Government of India under 13th Finance Commission.
2. In the reference 2nd cited, the Health Medical & Family Welfare Department has sent proposals for sanction of(14) posts each to the 81 Primary Health Centres under 13th Finance Commission.
3. The Government after careful examination of the proposal of the Health Medical & Family Welfare Department,hereby accord sanction for creation of (11) posts to each of the 81 Primary Health Centres Annexed (11×81=891 posts) under 13th Finance Commission.
Department Wise Job Vacancy List:
- Civil Assistant Surgeon (1Male and 1 Female)
- 40270-93780 2 Public Health Nurse 1 28940-78910
- MPHEO 1 25140-73270
- Staff Nurse 3 25140-73270
- Pharmacist Gr-II 1 21230-63010
- Lab-Technician Gr-II 1 21230-63010
- Junior Assistant 1 16400-49870
- Sanitary Attender – cumWatchman (Outsourcing) 1 6700 Total 11
4. The Health Medical & Family Welfare Department shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
*AP Primary Health Centres 891 Posts Notification 2016 Click Here