Guidelines for conduct of Admissions Counselling:
1. Date of Admission Counselling: 26.05.2016 from 9.00am to 6.00pm
2. Venue of Counselling: District Convenor School
3. Society has shortlisted the candidates based on Rank(merit) in the V Class Admission test conducted on 27.05.2016, Reservation category, Special category etc to the extent of available seats. 4. Candidates are shortlisted for the available seats in the ratio of 1:1 and informed through SMS and also placed on the website tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in and tresidential.cgg.gov.in. Only parent is called for counseling. There is no need of student to attend the counseling.
TSRS (TREI) Counselling & Certificate Verification Checklist TSRS (TREI) Counselling & Certificate Verification Checklist List of Documents at the counselling:
- TSRS Entrance Test 2016 Hall ticket
- Call letter
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate 5. Study Certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Four recent passport size photos
- If have any Special Category Certificate
7)Activities on the day of Counseling :-
a) Constitution of two verification boards one for Boys and one for Girls with 3 members (2 teachers and one office staff) to verify the certificates and for preparation of eligible candidates lists to counselling Board.
b) Constitution of two Counselling boards one for Boys and one for Girls with 2 teachers and one Observer deputed by Head office.
c) The Verification board will verify the certificates of each candidate in accordance with the information furnished on the online application since the selection was made based on that information. Following are the eligibility conditions:
- i) He/she should be born between 01.09.2005 and 31.08.2007. For SC/ST candidates there is a relaxation of 2 years is must have born 01.09.2003 and 31.08.2007.
- ii) His/ her parental income should not exceed Rs 150000 ( Rural) and Rs.200000( for Urban). No income limit for the children of Armed Personnel.
- iii) Must have studied in Govt/Govt Recognised school consecutively for 2 academic years i.e. 2015-16 and 2014-15.
- iv) Must have studying 4th class during the academic year 2015-16.
v) Must belong to Rural Area( School Study area) for admission into General Schools. Rural study condition is not applicable to SC/ST candidates and all candidates of Hyderabad and Rangareddy Districts.
8) Verification of Certificates: The Verification Boards have to verify the original certificates of each candidate as per the above mentioned criteria with a check list. All the eligible candidates are to be sent to the Convenor for his approval before sending the candidate to Counselling Board for choosing the School for admission.
9) District Convenor Role:- District Convenor should coordinate with two verification boards and should forward the eligible candidates to the Counselling Board. If any candidate requests to give time to submit one or two original certificates, an under taking may be taken that the certificate shall be submitted by 01.06.2016 and may be permitted to participate in counselling and Admission letter should not be given to him till he submits all required original certificates.
10) Counselling Boards:- Counselling boards have to allot the School to the eligible candidates forwarded by the District Convenor as per the choice of the parent.
Process of Counselling:
a) Allot the seat to the candidates as per the merit, reservation and special reservation category. Lists sent by head office are prepared as per the above rules.
b) If a candidate shortlisted for Sarvail opts the District School and by the time of his turn, vacancy is available under his reservation category or open category, his option should be considered.
c) If a candidate shortlisted for a District School under open category and there is no vacancy in his/her School of choice, then the School of choice may be allotted if vacancy is available in that reservation category by the time of his/her turn. In such scenario, one vacancy under open category may remain vacant and one candidate shortlisted under that reservation category may be left without seat. He/she may be advised to come to 2nd phase of counselling. Candidates shortlisted under Reservation category are not eligible for seat allotment in Open Category.
d) Certain SC/ST candidates are shortlisted for Minority Schools which are having the jurisdiction of multiple districts from the common merit list of such districts. Such candidates should be allotted to the Minority Schools in the reservation category of SC/ST categories. e
) Bidders are to be prepared school wise and reservation category wise as per the information mentioned at para(6). The Members of Counselling Board should fill up the Bidder sheets with the allotted candidates and take the signature of the parent.
*TSRS (TREI) Counselling & Certificate Verification Checklist Download Here
|TREIS Admissions 2016|
|5th, inter, Degree courses|
|1||V class||#TSRS 5th class Admissions Click Here|
|2||Intermediate||#TS RJC CET 2016 Admissions Click Here|
|3||Degree||#TS RDC CET 2016 Admissions Click Here|