The Qualified candidates of TS POLYCET-2016 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) for admission into Polytechnics as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tspolycet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification. Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://tspolycet.nic.in
TS POLYCET-2016 verification and web counselling
|TS POLYCET 2016 https://polycetts.nic.in/Default.aspx|
|Telangana POLYCET 2016 Exam on 21-04-2016 Notification Schedule|
|SNo.||Notification||TS POLYCET 2016 Notification Click Here|
|1||TS POLYCET 2016||TS POLYCET 2016 Online Application Closed|
|2||Exam date||TS POLYCET 2016 EXAM DATE 21-04-2016 Over|
|3||Results||Results Released Click Here|
|4||TS POLYCET 2016||Colleges List Click Here|
|5||Rank Cards||Download Rank Cards Click Here|
TS POLYCET OFFICIAL KEY Click Here
ts polycet exam key 2016 Click Here
Download Question paper Click Here
|7||Certificate Verification|| Schedule of Certificate Verification and web counselling Click Here
Login here Official Website Click Here
Candidates who have been called for counseling have to bring the following certificates, which are relevant to them in original for verification purpose along with one set of attested copies.
- Memo of Marks of SSC or its equivalent Examination.
- Community Certificate from Revenue Authorities, issued by officers not below the rank of Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) in respect of BC, SC and ST candidates as per proformas given in Annexure-V. The details of sub-caste and Serial number of the caste in the groups of BC / SC and ST are to be given in the Certificate.
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth.
- POLYCET-2016 Hall ticket and Rank Card.
- Certificate of study for the entire period of education from Class IV to X.
- In respect of candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination privately, without schooling, a Certificate of Residence as per the format given in Annexure-V for 7 years immediately preceding the date of commencement of relevant qualifying examination he/ she first appeared is to be produced from an Officer of Revenue Department not below the rank of MRO.
- In case of candidates who are not local to any one of the University area, a Certificate from the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Mandal Revenue officer (MRO) for a total period 10 years of residence, excluding the period of study outside the State, or in case of parent, excluding the period of employment outside the State.
- In case of candidates who are not Local to any one of the University areas, a certificate from the employer with whom the parents or the spouse of the candidate are employed.
- In case of candidates who are permanent residents of Quli Qutub Shah Urban Development Authority area and desirous of seeking admission, into QQ Govt. Polytechnic, Old City, Hyderabad, a Residence Certificate from MRO is to be produced (Original) as per AnnexureVII (Refer G.O.Ms.No.383, LEN & TE Department, Dated 4-10-1985). The Ration Card and attested voter Identity Card of parent issued by Revenue Authorities are also to be produced in support of the claim.
- The Medical Certificate in the format given in Annexure-VIII, issued by State/District Medical Board in case of Physical handicapped candidate (Vide G.O.Ms.No.109, Women’s Development, Child Welfare & Labour Department, Dt.15-6-1992).
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of NCC Candidates.
- Participation Certificate in International Youth Exchange Programme, Republic day Parade at Delhi, State level competition, if any.
- Parent’s discharge certificate from service in case of Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) and Service Certificate in case of serving personnel from competent authority.
- Games and Sports Certificate (Original) issued by various organisations constituted by State/Central Government to conduct tournaments at various levels (to be counter-signed by the Headmaster of the School / D.E.O.). xv) Conduct Certificate from Head of the Institution where last studied. xvi) Original Transfer Certificate to be produced within a week from the date of seeking Admission, failing which the admission granted will be automatically cancelled without notice and the resulting vacancy will be duly filled.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from any Doctor not below the rank of Civil Asst. Surgeon. x Income Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer in 2016.
- Minority Community certificate issued by the Headmaster.
5.4 Admission into Polytechnics/Institutions shall be made following the rules of admission and subject to any amendments issued by Government of Telangana from time to time.
5.5 If any ambiguity or doubt arises in the interpretation and implementation of these rules, the decision of the Director / Commissioner of Technical Education shall be final.
5.6 In case of any litigation in matters related to conduct of Entrance Examinations and its results, the disputes shall be within the Jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Count of T.S. only and the Secretary, SBTET shall alone be the Respondent and not DTE/CTE. 5.7 Any disputes connected to Admission, if any, shall be within the jurisdiction of the Hon’ble T.S. High Court and the Convener POLYCET – 2016 (not the Secretary, SBTET) shall be the respondent