TSWREIS 6th-9th Class Admissions into E.M Back log Vacancies Application process:
|TSWREIS 6TH-9TH ADMISSIONS|
- Candidates can submit online application through Society’s website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in or by visiting any Meeseva Kendra or any internet centre. There is no registration or application fee for submission of online application.
- The candidates should select “concerned class in online application (Ex. VI class / VII class / VIII class / IX class) and submit it online.
- The candidates should choose examination centre of their own choice in the district during filling online application.
- It is compulsory that, the candidates should select the order of preference of school into which he/she wants to seek admission in their district. Boys should select only boys schools and Girls should select only Girls schools in the district in order of preference so that allotment will be made accordingly as per merit and school option.
- Based on the merit and school option of the applicant, school will be allotted for admission subject to availability of vacancy.
- Candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form and Hall-ticket soon after submission of application online.
The eligibility criteria for admission into classes – VI to IX are mentioned as under :
A) AGE: The candidates should be born between dates as stated below to apply for admission into classes VI to IX as per their eligibility.
B) Study: 1. The candidates should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2014-15) and (2015-16) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Telangana. 2. During the academic year 2015-16 the candidate must be a bonafide student in a recognized school of Class V, VI, VII or VIII based on the class he / She is seeking admission.
C. Parental Income: 3. The parental income of the candidate should be Rs.65,000/- per annum in Rural areas and Rs.75,000/- per annum in Urban areas.
Online Application PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE :
1) No application fee is prescribed. Candidates can submit application online freely.
2) Only online processing charges only should be paid to Meeseva Kendra and any other fee must not be collected from parents. G. Mode of Selection : a) The selection of candidates will be purely on written test merit only. b) Admission will be given as per merit obtained in the written examination and the preference of institution given by the student in online application and subject to the availability of vacancy.
Syllabus Date of admission test and other details :
- The test will be held on 26.06.2016 for maximum marks of 100. The admission test will be in the following pattern for all classes i.e 6th to 9th English – 30 Marks Maths – 30 Marks Science – 30 Marks Mental ability – 10 Marks
- The questions will be of objective type and will be both in English and Telugu Medium.
- Test will be conducted in the following centres of the District : Candidates should attend examination centres one hour before the commencement of entrance test on 26.06.2016
Entrance Test Date: 26.06.2016 (Sunday) Timings: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Application open Date: 10.06.2016 (Friday)
Application Closing Date: 20.06.2016 (Monday)
*TSWREIS 6th,7th,8th,9th Class Admissions into E.M Back log Vacancies Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern Download Here
*Online Application Apply Here Closed
*103 New Schools List Download Here
*Hall Tickets Download Here
*TSWREIS Teaching and Non teaching Posts in the newly sanctioned (103) TSWR Schools Notification