NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Model Papers:
The syllabus, Model Papers will be the same as the syllabus for UPSC Preliminary examination, which is as follows:
- Current events of National and International importance.
- History of Indian and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography, Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.,
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio- diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills,
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General Mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc., (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc., Class X level)
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with 150 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 180 minutes. answers shall be marked on OMR sheet (with ball point pen (blue or black), Pencil shall not be used. Questions will be both in English & Telugu. Question paper booklets shall be printed in A / B / C / D series Question paper Booklets can be taken by the candidates after completion of the examination Filled OMR sheets should be handed over to the respective invigilators
(i) The entrance exam will be conducted only at five places viz, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Tirupathi and Anantapur.
(ii) Candidates have to give their order of preference for the Centres in the application form. However, candidates may note that they may be allotted to any one of the centres mentioned above depending on the number of candidates opting for the centre
|NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility|
|SNo.||Topic||Details of NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme|
|1||Detailed Notification||Complete Details Of Notification Click Here|
|2||Click Here||Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility|
|3||Model Papers||Click Here|
|4||Online Application||Last Date to Apply 31-07-2016 Apply Here|
|5||Hall Tickets||Download Hall Tickets Official Website From 16-08-2016|
|6||Important Dates||Download Important Dates Click Here|