Telangana TSPSC Veterinary Assistants Posts Notification Certificate Verification, Schedule Results:
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through theproforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 19/08/2016
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt.07/09/2016
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The examination is likely to be held on Dt.25/09/2016.
The Commission reserves the right
to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or
OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type
FINANCE (HRM-I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 73 Dated:02.06.2016. Read the following:-
- Government of Telangana have reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in AHDD&F Department. After careful examination of the proposal furnished by the Department and keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications, Government hereby accord permission to fill up four hundred and eighty nine (489) vacancies of Veterinary Assistants through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission is requested to take necessary steps for filling up of the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the Presidential Order (zone/ district etc.,), roster points, qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities and for issue of schedule for recruitment and notification by Telangana State Public Service Commission accordingly.
- The AHDD&F Department and the Director of Animal Husbandry shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department. The Department shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Government Orders as regards recruitment procedure / recruiting agency, wherever necessary, before issue of notification.
- All concerned are hereby instructed to take immediate action to implement these orders.