Revised MDM Enhance Cooking Cost Primary School Rs 5.13, UP& HS 7.18 Table:
Read the following:-
1. From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, MDM Division, F.No.11-1/2011- Desk (MDM),Dated: 1/7/2016.
2. From Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.01/MDM-1/2014, dated 5/7/2016.
* * *
In the reference 1st read above, Ministry of HRD, Department of school Education & Literacy, Government of India have increased the cooking cost for 2016-17 @ 7% over and above the cooking cost for the year 2014-15 for Primary and Upper Primary Schools. w.e.f 1/7/2016.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue orders for enhancement of cooking cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme w.e.f 1/7/2016 from Rs.4.86/- to Rs.5.13/- for Primary Schools and Rs.6.78/- to Rs. 7.18/- for Upper Primary Schools as per GOI norms. She has also requested to enhance the cooking cost for classes IX & X th from Rs.6.38/-
to Rs. 7.18/- as 100% State share.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the existing Cooking cost by 7% over and above the rates of the previous year 2015-16 for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools w.e.f.1/7/2016 is as below:
4. For classes IX & Xth, Government also here by enhance the Cooking cost from Rs.6.78 to Rs. 7.18 w.e.f 1/7/2016 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid
5. She is also requested to examine the modalities of centralized kitchens within the existing budget.
6. The Commissioner of School Education shall take further necessary action in
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
ADITYA NATH DAS
PRL. SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT