- G.O.Ms. No. 295, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dated:23-9-2014.
- G.O.Ms. No. 381, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dated:17-10-2016.
- From Secretary, APPSC, Lr. No.249/RN, dt 31/10/2016 along with representations requesting for enhancement of age limit.
O R D E R:
In the reference 1st read above, an adhoc rule was issued enhancing the upper age limit from 34 years to 40 years for the purpose of Direct recruitment to the various categories of posts to be notified by all recruiting agencies upto 30/09/2016.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the said adhoc rule was amended duly extending the above said time limit upto 30/09/2017.
3. On the representations received from Unemployed Youth, which were received and forwarded by APPSC for consideration, Government have decided to enhance the upper age limit for Direct recruitment to 42 years for the purpose of Direct Recruitment to the various categories of
posts to be notified by all the recruiting agencies in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The following notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of
the Constitution of India and of all other powers hereunto enabling, the
Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following Adhoc Rule
“Notwithstanding anything contained in the A.P. State & Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 or in the Special Rules or in the Adhoc Rules for any State service or Subordinate service and in supersession of the orders issued in G.O.Ms. No. 295, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept.,
dated:23-9-2014 and G.O.Ms. No. 381, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept.,
dated:17-10-2016 the maximum age limit prescribed in the said
rules for appointment by direct recruitment shall be raised from 34 to 42 years for the purpose of direct recruitment to the various categories of posts to be notified from the date of issuance of this
G.O. and up to 30.09.2017 by all the recruiting agencies in the State
of Andhra Pradesh. The age concession over and above the upper age limit shall also be allowed to the categories as provided under Rule 12 of the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.
Provided that nothing in this rule shall apply for direct recruitment to the posts of uniformed services of Police, Excise, Fire, Prisons and Forest Departments for which physical standards have been
prescribed in the State and Subordinate Service Rules or in the
relevant special or adhoc rules”.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
*APPSC Notifications 42 Years Upper Age Limit Extended up to 30-09-2017 Download Here
*APPSC Related All Posts Notifications Available Here