As per G.O.Ms. No.235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept, Date: 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.
SECTION – I No. of Questions 75 Marks75
Screening Test for the post of Assistant Statistical Officers:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications. b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions. c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues. d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs. e). Implications to financial resources of state government. f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments. g). Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation. h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues. i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of Certain provisions.
- General Studies & Mental Ability
- Concerned Subject
- Computer Science