Recruitment of Rangareddy Dist Notifications 2017 at http://rangareddy.telangana.gov.in . Rangareddy Dsit Latest Job, Appointments, Notifications 2017 , Applications eligible candidates in the prescribed “Application Form” for recruitment to the posts mentioned at Para-2, sanctioned under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) on Contract / Outsourcing Basis. The contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and also subject to satisfactory performance. However, every year new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract. Urban Primary Health Centres
Sl.No. Name of the Post in Urban Primary Health Centres UPHC- No.of Posts :
- # Medical Officer (Full time) 15 Posts , Salary 33,000/-
- #Medical Officer (part time) (Timings 4.00 P.M. to 8.30 P.M) 02 Posts Salary 20,000/-
- #Staff Nurse 12 Posts, Salary 14,500/-
- #ANMs 117 Posts. Salary
Age for the posts of ANM’s, Staff Nurse NUHM UPHCs The minimum 18 Years and Maximum age 44 Years shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2017 with the following relaxations
allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules.
#Recruitment Of Medical Officer (Full Time & Part Time), Staff Nurse & ANMs Under NUHM In Ranga Reddy District.Pdf‘
*Latest Recruitments 2017 Click Here
*Important G.Os Department Wise Click Here
Self attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the application form.
- S.S.C. or Equivalent examination
- Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
- Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
- Registration Certificates of respective Councils
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildhar / MRO concerned
- Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildhar / MRO concerned.
- PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Men Quota
- 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form 11 Acknowledgement Card
All the candidates are informed that after the applications received within time will be scrutinized and a tentative merit list will be published on the above district website, calling for objections. The selection list will be published only after all the objections are displayed as per norms. The applications which are send through post shall be sent to the office of the District Medical & Health Office, Ranga Reddy District, near Pillar No. 294, Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Pin Code No.500 052, with self attested Xerox copies of all required certificates as specified in the application and the last date to submit the applications is 25. 01.2017 at 5.00 P.M.
*Official Website http://www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in/rangareddy/login.apo?mode=home