ANU PGCET Entrance Tests 2017 Apply at nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
|ANU PGCET 2017 Entrance Test|
Eligibility Criteria for ANU PGCET Exam 2017:
- Candidates are who are appearing for ANU PGCET 2017 should satisfy the conditions laid by Authority. Candidates should be Indian Nationality.
- Candidates who completed their under graduation are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for ANU PGCET 2017.
ANUPGCET 2017 Entrance Test IMPORTANT DATES
- Notification issued on 22-02-2017
- Submission of Online Applications start from: 24-02-2017
- Last date for submission of applications:10-04-2017
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a Late Fee of 500/- : 20-04-2017
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications with a Late Fee of 1000/- : 01-04-2017
- Schedule of PG Entrance Tests :- 5, 6, 7 May. 2017
- Hall tickets download from 25th April, 2017
Application Fee Structure :
Rs.600/- for General and Rs.500 for SC/ST/PHC Category candidatesThis fee can be paid through SBI I-Collect or PaymentGateway Credit or Debit Card
#Apply at ANUPGCET 2017 Official Website http://nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/