AP Rc 546 School Grant Utilization Guidelines 2016-17
|AP Rc 546|
Sub: AP SSA, Kurnool Utilization of School Grant and Teacher grant for the year 16-17-orders issued Reg.
- Proedgs.Rc.No:512/ F1/ AP SSA/ 2015-16 date-15-09-2016 of the State Project Director, SSA,AP, Vijayawada
- Note orders of the District Collector and Chairman, AP SSA, Kurnool date-27-01-17
- This office prodgs Rc.No. even date-01-17 and Prodgs Rc.No Rc No:547/ Maintenance grant A4/2016-17 date- 01-17
As per the instructions of the State Project Director, SSA,AP, Hyderabad vide ref l cited and as per the note orders off the District Collector and Chairman, AP SSA. Kurnool in the ref nd cited the school grant and teacher grant was released to the SMCs vide ref3rd cited.
The Mandal Educational Officers are here by requested to instruct the Head Masters of the schools to see that the amount released may be utilized with in a week, as the financial year is going to be completed as per the guidelines issued by the State Project Director, SSA AP Hyderabad
School grant guidelines
- Procurement of Equipment, library books and daily needs like chalk, duster, pencils, note books etc,
- Science Lab Equipment, Computer lab equipment
- The amount should be utilised with the permission of SMCs
- 1f the Primary and UP school is in same compound the grants will be released treating as separate schools
- Repairs to toilets and payment of electricity bills
- Repairs to the Drinking water facilities
Teacher grant guidelines
- 50% of grant to be utilized for temporary teaching learning material(TLM) and 50% for permanent TLM
- Xerox charges of TLM etc. (Paper clippings puzzles, download material from the internet etc.)
- Every teacher should prepare the list of required material class wise and subject wise and submit the same to the Head Master
- The material has to be finalized by conducting the meeting with all the teachers duly considering list prepared by the teachers subject wise and class wise
- The HM must procure the permanent TLM with the help of asenior teacher
- The HM should purchase the raw material and supply to the teachers for preparation of the temporaryTLM
- TLM prepared by the teachers should be displayed in the School Complex meetings.
- Material purchased has to be entered in school stock register
- The institutional level all the grants of the teachers may be pooled up and procure the TLM of permanent
- Preference may be given in purchase of TLM which will be helpful to teach more than one concept.