AP Govt Scheme Badikosta Program Providing Bicycles to Girl Students in AP Schools Issued On 01-02-2017
|AP Bicycles For Students Scheme 2017|
- G.0.Ms.No.56, School Education, dated:23-07-2016
- Govt. Memo.No.442523/Prog.ll/Al/2017, Dated:01-02-2017
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the reference cited and they are informed that Government have introduced the Scheme ‘Badikosta’ with an objective to minimize dropout rate and to increase enrollment especially among girl students. Under this scheme it is proposed to supply bicycles to girl students of Class IX in High Schools. In the GO 2nd cited Government have accorded permission for supply of bicycles to the girl students of Class.IX, studying in the schools under the Government/ Zilla Parishad/ Municipal/ Aided/Model managements.The Tender notification was issued on 01-10-2016. After the Tender evaluation the work order was issued to three bidders. The details of bidders to whom the work orders was placed and specific districts allotted for supply of bicycles are as follows in download below link.They are, further, informed that as per work order supply of bicycles shall be done by the bidder up to the school points and to hand them over to the girl students.The vendor has to supply the bicycles to each and every student within the time, stipulated.A separate Mobile Application with name “Badikosta” is prepared and made available in the Google play store. The application must be downloaded into the tablets / mo biles of the school/ Head Master and used for uploading the data relating to delivery of bicycles to individual student every day by the HM/PET.The District Educational Officers are, therefore, requested to take necessary action on the following:l. Provide accommodation of about 400 sqft ( or two rooms] in any High School/ Junior College/ Private School of the Manda! headquarters or nearby school-cluster point for assemble
- The details of Mandal -wise number of bicycles to be supplied are appended herewith. It is the responsibility of the bidder/supplier to supply the bicycle up to the school point.
- Required number of qualified bicycle technicians, available in the district, shall be hired for verification of the technical specifications as per tender document and certify the bicycles.
- The supply shall be made in batches of 1000 bicycles each. The batch number shall be engraved on the metal frame of the bicycles for identifica tion . The bidde rhas to provide sa m ple bicycle to the Dis trict Educational Officer from each batch for technical verification