TS Gurukulam Librarians In College Posts Syllabus 2017, Telangana Gurukulam Librarian In College Syllabus For TS Gurukulam Posts Notifications 23494 Posts All Teaching Non Teaching Posts Notification Syllabus
Librarians In College Syllabus For TS Gurukulam Posts Notifications:
|TS Librarian In College Posts Syllabus 2017|
Syllabus Paper: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Section-II: General Abilities
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Section – III: Basic Proficiency in English.
- School Level English Grammar: Articles; Tense; Noun & Pronouns; Adjectives; Adverbs; Verbs; Modals; Subject-Verb Agreement; Non-Finites; Reported Speech; Degrees of Comparison; Active and Passive Voice; Prepositions; Conjunctions; Conditionals.
- Vocabulary: Synonyms and Antonyms; Phrasal Verbs; Related Pair of Words; Idioms and Phrases; Proverbs.
- Words and Sentences : Use of Words ; Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused; Sentence Arrangement, Completion, Fillers and Improvement; Transformation of Sentences ; Comprehension; Punctuation; Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
Syllabus Paper: Library & Information Science
- Foundations of Library and Information Science Five Laws of library Science; Types of Libraries and their functions; Library Movement in Telangana, Important libraries in Telangana; Library legislation in India; Library Extension Services; Library Association in India, UK and USA – ILA, IASLIC, SIS, LA and ALA; National & International organizations promoting Library Development-RRRLF, NASSDOC, NISCAIR, DESIDOC, IFLA and UNESCO
- Information, Communication and Society Data, Information and Knowledge; Information as a Resource / Commodity; Role of Information in Socio-Economic Development; Information Society, Knowledge Society; Knowledge Management; Information Generation, Collection, Storage and Dissemination; Communication -Channels, Barriers; National Knowledge Commission; Intellectual Property Rights; Copyright; Right to Information Act
- Information Sources Source of information-Primary , Secondary and Tertiary; Documentary and Non- documentary; Reference Sources- Dictionaries; Encyclopaedias; Geographical Sources; Biographical Sources; Year Books / Almanacs, Directories and Handbooks; Statistical sources; Bibliographies, Union Catalogues, Indexing and Abstracting Periodicals; Serial Publications; E-Documents – e-Books; E-Journals; Databases- Bibliographic; Numeric; and Full text
- Information Services Information services- Bibliographic services, Indexing and Abstracting services, CAS, SDI, Document Delivery Services, Referral services; Online Services; User Education and User Studies; Information. Seeking Behaviour and Information Needs; Information Literacy.
#DOWNLOAD TS Gurukulam Librarian In College Posts Syllabus 2017 Click Here