How to take Bio Metric Attendance in AP Schools:
|Bio Matric Login page|
This is the Login Page. In this we have to enter School Code in the place of User name and Password in the place of password.
Click the Login Button
Click To Home Page:
This is the Home Page of our Application..After clicking the login button the data of that particular School will be downloaded from the server and visible on the screen.In this screen four buttons were provided.
- *.Attendance Capture
- *.Update Student Roll ID and Section
- *.Data Sync Click the Attendance Capture button. Thenthe below screen will appear.
- Enter Roll ID in the field “Enter ID”. Then the details of that ID will appear on the screen.
- After that click verify button and place your eye on the IRIS Scanner.It will verify your details with Aadhaar Server.
- For successful verification we will get a tick mark screen as shown in below picture.This screen indicates that the student details matched with the Aadhaar server.
- If we want to update the student Roll ID orSection then click the “Update Student Roll ID and Section” in Home Page.
- After clicking this button we are able to edit the Roll ID and Section, make the changes and click submit button.
- If we want to see the Reports then click the “Reports button” in Home Page.
- The above shown picture will appear.
- Choose the category from the list givenBased upon the category we have selected the reports will appear on the screen as shown in above picture.
*Guidelines of How to take Bio Metric Attendance in AP Schools