TSPSC Health & Medical Department Notification 2017 For 160 Posts. Telangana Government behalf of Telangana Public Service Commission planed to released the TSPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Post 150 and Dental Assistant 10 Posts Recruitment 2017 . For more details regarding this topic visit the official site http://tspsc.gov.in/ . Candidates who apply jobs must completed degree from respected fields like M.SC, MBBS. HM&FW Department TVVP Filling up of posts in Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department Guidelines for filling up of the post of Dental Assistant Surgeon and Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) through Telangana State Public Service Commission, in relaxation of rule 9 (b) of the State and subordinate service rules, 1996 for limited purpose of the present recruitment– Issued. HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (B1) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No. Dated:03.03.2017
Recruitment of Telangana Dental Assistant 10 Posts , Civil Assistant Surgeon 150 Posts
|TSPSC He-lath Department Recruitment 160 Posts|
Read the following:-
- G.O.Ms.No.763, GA (SPF-A) Dept., Date:15-11-1975.
- G.O.Ms.No.48 HM&FW (C1) Dept.,, Date: 29-01-2000 adopted to
- TS in G.O.Ms.No.03 HM&FW (B2) Dept. dt: 07-01-2016
- G.O.Ms.No.105 HM&FW (B2) Dept., Date:16-07-2013
- G.O.Ms.No.89 Finance (HRM-VII)Dept.,Date:13-07-2016.
- G.O.Ms.No.171. HM&FW(B1) Department, Date:19-12-2016
- Secretary, TSPSC, Hyderabad Lr.No.538/Rectt-II/2016, Date:7-2-2017.
O R D E R:
- In the reference 4th read above, the Government have accorded permission to fill up vacancies of various categories in HM&FW Department, through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission, keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications. The Finance Department has requested to furnish the details of vacant posts i.e., local cadre wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, department guidelines etc., to the recruiting agency.
- Government have issued orders duly, considered the existing service rules and selection procedure etc., for filling up the following vacant Doctor posts (Non-teaching) in HM & FW Department through Telangana State Public Service Commission which is a recruiting agency.
- In the reference 6th read above, the TSPSC has informed that after formation of Telangana, the Government have reviewed various schemes of Examinations to be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission and after careful examination of the matter, the Cabinet Sub-Committee have classified certain categories of Civil posts into Group-I Service, Group-II Services, Group-III Services and Group-IV Services, Gazetted Category & Non Gazetted Category posts etc. and prescribed the scheme and pattern of Examination for Direct Recruitment through Telangana Public Service Commission vide G.O.Ms.No.330, GAD (Ser.A) Dept., dt:27-07-2015. As per above G.O. these posts come under Gazetted Category.
- The Government after careful examination of the matter hereby issue the following departmental guidelines i.e., details of service rules, qualifications, procedure for selection etc., in relaxation of rule 9 (b) of the State and subordinate service rules, 1996 for limited purpose of the present recruitment, duly superseding the earlier orders issued in the reference 5th read above, is as follows:
Passed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma examination or its equivalent in the concerned specialty from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India. Must be registered (on permanent basis) with State Medical Council of Telangana under MCI Act.
Dental Asst. Surgeon
Must possess BDS from a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India or its equivalent qualification.
Age limit :-
18-44 years as per G.O.Ms.No.329, General Administration (Ser.A) Department, Date:- 27-07-2015 read with G.O.Ms.No.264, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., Date:- 26-7-2016 in the above category of posts.
Posts Ditriails :-
- Civil Assistant Surgeon: 150 posts.
- Dental Assistant Surgeon: 10 posts
Scale of Pay: categories of CAS (Specialist), Dental Asst. Surgeon. For Rs.40270 TO 93270/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: update soon
- The Last date for Submission of Application Form: update soon
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: update soon