TS EAMCET 2018 online Application at https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/ A Common Entrance Test, designated as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2018 (TS EAMCET-2018) of Telangana State will be conducted by JNTUH for entry into the professional courses offered for the academic year 2018-19 in the State of Telangana.
TS EAMCET 2018 online Application at eamcet.tsche.ac.in
TS EAMCET 2018
How to Apply: Telangana Online / e-Seva / Mee-Seva Candidates may submit their application through online mode only from Today -03-2018
- Visit any of the TS Online / AP Online,e-Seva / Mee-Seva centers with the following mandatory details:
- Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination Eg:- Intermediate Public Examination, CBSE, ICSE, RGUKT etc..
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number of S.S.C(10th Class)
- Mobile number
- Stream applying for Engineering(E) or Agriculture & Medical (AM) or Both (E & AM)
- Pay the requisite fee and Obtain a receipt for Registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a Transaction Id.
- Logon to eamcet.tsche.ac.in using the “Transaction Id” given above.
Click Here To Apply TS EAMCET 2018 Online Application
- Notification Date -02-2018
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application form -03-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form without late fee -04-2018
- Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate -04-2018 to -04-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/- -04-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/- -04-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/- -04-2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/- -05-2018
- Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.tseamcet.in -05-2018 to -05-2018
- Date of Examination -05-2018
# Official Website https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/home.aspx