AP SA 3 Exams 5% Evaluation Guidelines as Per AP RC 3 SCERI A.P. CCE Summative Examination III Valuation of Answer Scripts from class 6th TO 9th DN 5% validation of VI and VII classes External evaluation of classes VIII and IX Conduct of Spot valuation camp from 18-04-2017 TO 22-04-2017 Orders Issued Reg Notification Issued On 17-04-2017 Proc.Rc.3/B/C/&T/SCERT/2016
AP SA 3 Exams 5% Evaluation Guidelines as Per AP RC 3
|AP SA3 Examination Evaluation 2017|
Sub: SCERI A.P. CCE Summative Examination III Valuation of Answer Scripts from class 6th TO 9th DN 5% validation of VI and VII classes External evaluation of classes VIII and IX Conduct of Spot valuation camp from 18-04-2017 TO 22-04-2017 Orders Issued Reg
- The announcement of Hon able Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in public Meeting
- GO.MS.No.82 School Education(Prog-ll) Dept date: 29.10.2015 of Govt of A.P
- GO.MS No. 12 School education(Prog ll) Dept, date, 25-2-2016 of Govt of AP
- GO.MS.No, 20 School education(Prog ll) Dept, date, 28-3-2016 of Govt, of AP
- GO.MS, No. 41 School Education(Prog, ll) Dept, dated 7-6-2016 of Govt of AP
- Proc, Rc,No.3/B/C&T/SCERT/2016. date, 16-7-2016 of the CSE, A.P
- Note file approval by the CSE dated 1-3-2017
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed to conduct Spot Valuation camp from 18.4.2017 to 22-4-2017 for valuation of VIII and 1X answer scripts and 5% validation for classes VI and VIL Appoint Mandal Educational Officers as Camp Of ice and appoint subject teachers as evaluators. Further. they are informed to utilize the services all Government and Private Recognized school teachers for smooth and early completion o valuation work.
The government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of School Education have issued G.O Ms. No: 82 School Edn. (Prog Dept. dated 29-10-2015 and G.O.Ms.No: 12 School End(Prog. II) Dep1, dated 25-02-2016 for implementation of Examination reforms ie. Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluations stem from classes 6th TO 9th Class the academic year 2016-17 in all the school’s irrespective of all managements in the state.
As per G.O. Ms. No. 20 B(3) (V.V) and G.O.Ms.No. 105 the summative 1st and 2nd and 3rd examinations shall conduct in all the schools irrespective of all managements in the state from the academic year 2016-17 and answer scripts of class VIII& IX should be evaluated in the neighboring Mandal daily following the jumbling procedure.
The District Educational owners in the state are instructed to implement the smooth conductor answer scripts evaluation and uploading of students performance data on the website For this purpose all the DEOs are instructed lo constitute the district level and Mandal level committees to monitor the said works
Composition of District Level Committee
- District educational Officer – Chairman
- Principal D.I.E.T
- Projectoilieer Officers S.S.A
- Once Dy.E.O (Local)
- Secretary D.C.EB
- A.P Govt.Exams
- One Meo
Guidelines for conduct of VIII& IX class validation and 5% validation of Class VI& V answer scripts
- D.EO has to conduct meeting with MEOs and other District Level Committee members on the model of conducting of external validation. Prepare Roadmap for jumbling procedure of answer scripts valuation for classes 8th & IX
- Constitute a Mandal level team for very action/v date of 5% of valued answer scripts of all schools in the Mandal for classes VI& VII
- Identify Spot valuation center with good accommodation
- List out number of High schools institutions having classes VI-IX it he Mandal and subject wise number of and scripts to be evaluated
- Based on the number of answer scripts appoint a sufficient number of evaluator to complete the task in the given time.
- Prepare a list of evaluators including Aided and qualified cognized school teachers in the Mandal and serve orders to the evaluators well in advance.
- Recognized. Private school teachers with a minimum of 3 years service in their respective subject may be appointed as evaluators(the management should issue benefited certificate).
- For positive running of the schools, it is advised to conduct validation Two subjects in 2 days. Remaining teachers will be attended school(I and 2nd day Telugu. Hindi and 4 Day English, Maths: 5 and 6 Day Science and Social)
- Rs 200 will be paid to evaluator per day
- Contingencies Rs. 3000/- per camp may be allowed.
- The evaluator should evaluate 50 answer scripts per day.
- After correction of each answer script evaluator should entry marks obtained by the student
- MEO should act as a Camp Officer for smooth conduct of Paper valuation and uploading of the data on the website.
- Observe the process of posting of marks as per the academic standards by the evaluator in the prescribed format.
- The bundles will be unsealed in the presence of M O and other committee numbers at the time of allotment of answer scripts for Evaluation.
- Provide valuation indicators for qualitative validation.
#Donwload Complete Information About AP SA 3 Exams 5% Evaluation Guidelines as Per AP RC 3 Click Here