.FINANCE (HR.I.PLG. & POLICY) DEPARTMENT G.O MS No. 75 Dated: 09.05.2017
Read the following:-
1. G.O-Ms-NO-64 Finance (HR I.Plg.&Policy) Department, date.21-04-2017.
1. In the reference 1st and 2nd read above, guidelines have been issued for effecting general transfers of Government employees-2017 and also developed and communicated an OETS for transparent transfer process.
2. The Govt has received certain representations for more clarity on the guidelines relating to request transfers 2017 as per the above guidelines.
3. In view of the above, Government herby clarifies that:
(i) As per para 3 (iv) of reference 1st read above, employees who have completed 3 years of service but less than 5 years at a station can make a request for transfer subject to fulfilling 1 or more of the following conditions.
- Employees with disabilities of 40% or more as certified by a competent authority as per “persons with disabilities”.
- prescribed procedure). Once the facility is utilised, the next request can be made only after 8 years.
- are available.
- Widow employee appointed on Compassionate appointments.
- Medical grounds for the diseases (either spouse or self or-or dependent children and dependent parents) of Cancer, Neuro Surgery, Kidney Transplantation, Open Heart Operations, to places where such facilities available.
Wife and Husband cases (only 1 of the spouses shall be shifted following the
Employees having mentally challenged children to a place where medical facilities
can be considered by the concerned competent authorities only in respect of the employees who have fulfilled 1 or more conditions as mentioned under para 3.
(ii)It is further clarified that employees who have moved from Hyderabad to New
Capital area of Amaravathi (AP Capital) on account of shifting of Capital are exempted from general transfers for the year 2017.