#AP G.O.Ms 210 Municipal Rationalisation-2017 School Norms Adminasitorty and Urban Development Department Education Norms for Rationalisation For Primary Schools, Posts and Staff under Municipal management G.O.Ms 210.No.Dated:23/05/2017 Read:
- From the Director of Municipal Administration, A.P State Guntur Dist
- Letter No.11021/29/2016-J SEC-CDMA, 03-07-2016.
AP Municipal School Norms for Rationalisation 2017 g.o no 210:
- In the Letter read above, the Director of Municipal Administration, A.P DSE Guntur has stated that it is found that there are some AP Municipal Schools with higher student strength U DISE vis-a-vis the sanctioned teaching posts and on the other hand some schools with an uneconomic student strength have more teachers. There are wide variations in TPR among various schools. To maintain homogeneity and equality in Teacher-student Ratio (T.P.R) among all schools running under the management of Municipal administration, it is proposed to undertake the process of Rationalisation of Posts schools & Staff in Municipal schools. It is further submitted that various Teacher Union Representatives across the AP state have also submitted their requests for undertaking rationalisation to eliminate the disparities that are existing. Therefore, he has asked the govt to issue orders Norms for Rationalisation of Schools. Posts and Staff under Municipal management so as to achieve TpR & complete Rationalisation of staffing pattern among Municipal Teachers working in Urban Local Bodies as was issued norms for Rationalisation of Posts, schools and Staff in Education Department under various management viz., Government, ZP, MPP, Municipal Schools.
- Also Read AP Rationalisation G.O 29 Dated 23-05-2017 Click Here
- After careful consideration of the proposal of the Director of Municipal Administration Guntur Govt at this moment issues the following norms and guidelines and necessary rationalisation of the posts/teachers in all the Municipal Schools shall be taken up based on the integrated UDISE Data 2016 with immediate effect:-
- The Municipality / Corporation is Rationalization web Counselling Unit; School is the Unit for assessing the requirement and surplus, and also Counselling Place is District Head Quarters under the Chairmanship of Regional Directors of Municipal Administration concerned.
Enrollment Slab Primary Schools
|AP Primary School Norms for Rationalisation|
- It is proposed to divert one surplus SGT post for the purpose of Head Master as there is no sanction of primary education HM Posts in all the schools except schools where PS HM (LFL) Posts are allowed.
- If the school has allowed the office of PS HM (LFL) and having enrollment below 131, in such cases, Primary Sschool HM post is to be shifted from that school to the eligible school.
- After rationalisation counselling in the event of schools with the enrollment of 131 and above and not having PS Head Master (LFL) post, a senior teacher of the school can take up the responsibility as H.M.
- After 430 enrolments, for every 30 students, 1 Secondary Grade Teacher SGT will be provided. For those classes where the student strength is more than 50 one additional teacher will be given as per RTE 2009 norm.
#Download PDF AP Municipal School Norms for Rationalisation Click Here