Instructions on the Examination Day:
Before Commencement of the Examination
- Allow the Candidates into the Exam Centre (not examination halls) from 8.30 A.M. onward to facilitate recording of Bio-metric Attendance of the applied candidates who are present on the campus of the examination centre.
- Allow the Candidates into the examination halls only after bio-metric attendance from 9-30 AM onwards with her/his
- i) Downloaded Hall Ticket,
- ii) Copy of Online Application Form, and
- iii) Blue or Black Ballpoint pen.
- 3) Do not allow any Candidate into the examination centre after 10.00 A.M. i.e., after the commencement of exam under any circumstances, even if she/he is late by One Minute.
- Do not permit the candidates with electronic items like smart-phones, mobile phones, pagers, electronic watches, head/ear phones, etc., into the examination centre and examination halls.
- 5) Hand-over the Bio-metric devices provided you by the service provider to the Biometric Invigilators well in advance under an acknowledgement to enable them to have the Devices fully charged. Collect the Biometric devices along with the Bio-metric Attendance sheets back from the Biometric invigilators after the examination is completed.
How To Download Hall Tickets:
|TS ICET 2017|
Start of Downloading of TSICET-2017 Hall Tickets. 24.04.2017 Monday Date of TSICET-2017 Exam date. 18-05-2017 Thursday Announcement of Preliminary Key. 21.05.2017 Sunday Objections on Preliminary Key Submission 27-05-2017 Saturday Final Key and Test Entrance Results Announcement . 30-05-2017 Tuesday