TSWREIS Recruitment of Women Lecturers 2017 in Degree Colleges in Telangana Last Date 31-05-2017 Click Here
Teaching Faculty of Guest Teachers, Guest Lecturers for Junior Colleges, Guest Lecturers for Degree Colleges Download Results
More information Online Application
TSPSC Gurukulam 7306 Posts Latest News Click Here
|MJPTBCWREIS 5Th,6th,7th, Inter,Degree Admissions 2017|
|1||5th Class||Get 5Th Class Admissions Click Here
Gurukul Cet 2017 Admissions Click Here
Download Results Click Here
| Inter Admissions RJC CET 2017 Click Here Counselling from 25-05-2017 Click Here
TSREI SOCIETY, HYDERABAD TSRJCCET 2017-18 – RESULT
Degree Admission RDC CET 2017 Hall tickets Click Here
RJC CET RDC CET Certificate Verification Counselling Check List:
- SSC Memo of Marks – Original
- TC – Original – Original – Original – Original
- Nativity in case of Private Candidate – Original
- Aadhar Card Attend Counseling at 10:00 am on 25-05-2017 at MJPTBCWR Junior College Nearest college with following documents and fee of Rs. 1025/-.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificates
- In case of Orphans Death Certificates of Parents (Father & Mother)
- In case of students of BC Residential Schools/Boarders of BC Welfare Hostels, evidence of their study in the BC Residential Schools/stay in the BC hostel shall be produced. Xerox
- Passport size photos – 5
- Physical Fitness Certificate Xerox copies of all certificates – 5 sets
IV. ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR RESIDENTIAL DEGREE COLLEGE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (RDC-CET) 2017
a) Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/ April-2017 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY
eligible to appear for the test, subject to the other conditions. The students appearing for the Intermediate instant examination in 2017 are not eligible for admission. Hence they need not to apply for the entrance test.
b) The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2016 and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject.
(There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST).
c) For B.A., all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS.
d) For B.Com., students of CEC or any other group are eligible as per university norms. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I, BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY.
e) For B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC & MPC students are eligible to write entrance test.
f) For other B.Sc., (MPC) (BZC) courses Students must have studied in respective subjects at Intermediate level.
g) BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission.
h) Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
V. Scheme and Syllabus for the Common Entrance Test
The examination will be in one session of 21/2 hours duration in the subjects mentioned at above Table Examination will be conduct for 150 marks in Total. There will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 Marks. English paper is common to all.
Examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, Hyderabad) for group subjects.
VI. Reservation of Seats:
- SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A: 20%, BC-B: 28%, BC-C: 3%, BC-D: 19%, BC-E: 4%, EBC: 2% & Orphans: 3%.
- 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons. In case there are any unfilled seats in any category, they will be filled with BC students. The carry forward principle in respect of
- BC students i.e., BC-A to BC-B, BC-B to BC-C, BC-C to BC-D, BC-D
- to BC-E, BC-E to BC-A and so on will be adopted.
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
- a. 75% of Seats will be reserved for the students studied in MJPTBCWREI Schools and BCW Hostel Boarders.
- b. 25% of the seats will be allotted for other students who studied in Social Welfare and Tribal Welfare Residential Schools, Boarders of SW/TW Hostels, studied in Z.P. Schools and Private Recognised Schools. In case there is any short fall of admissions in any category as on the date of admission, students from the waiting list in the other category can be admitted.
- The students appeared for X Class Examination 2016 alone are eligible to appear for the Entrance Test. Advance Supplementary Candidates are not eligible for Admission.
- Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
- Rule of Reservation will be followed.
VII. HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy her eligibility for appearing the written test.
- The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.150/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 20-02-2017 to 05-04-2017 to enable to submit application online.
- At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number.
- On receipt the fee the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in Issue of journal
- number does not mean that the candidates has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the Fee received.
- Before filing of online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the Annexure.
- The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport sizeX. Issue of Hall Tickets:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in from 31-03-2016 onwards with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.