TSICET 2017 Online Application Apply at icet.tsche.ac.in
|TSICET Entrance Tests 2017|
Eligibility Criteria For TSICET 2017
For MBA– Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks(For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required.)
For MCA– Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & atleast 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required ). Qualifying marks in TSICET 2017 is 25% for general and no minimum marks for reserved candidates
Note– Candidate’s should be from Nationality INDIAN and should satisfy local/Non local status requirements laid down by Telangana State Educational Institutions.
Candidates’ age should not be below 21 years.Relaxation in age will be given to those students who belong to reserved category as per Organization rules and regulations.
Candidates are required to pay registration fee of Rs. 250/-through ONLINE mode only. Students have to pay requisite registration fee at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, me – Seva Centers in T.S. through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
How To Apply Online TSICET 2017
Application should be submitted through online mode only with either Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.Please go through the Official Notification carefully before applying online.Keep all your educational certificates & Community Certificate(If any) soft copies before online.Soft copy of Photograph & Signature also has to be uploaded Pay the examination fee & submit application your before last date.Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
IMPORTANT DATES TSICET 2017
- Notification Released on:-21st February 2017
- Registration of Online Application Form Begins First week of March 2017
- Last date for online registration without late fee 6th April 2017
- Form submission with late fee of Rs. 500/- Third week of April 2017
- Form submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/- Last week of April 2017
- Form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/- First week of May 2017
- Form submission with late fee of Rs. 1000/- 14th May 2017
- Downloading of Hall Tickets Last week of April
- TSICET 2017 Examination Date 18th May 2017
- Preliminary Key Released on :-21st May 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key Last week of May
- Final Key and Test Entrance Result Announcement 30 May 2017