TSPOLYCET-2017 Web Counselling Dates and Certificate Verification Process.
|TS POLYCET-2017 WebCounselingg Cirtificate Verification|
Name of the Organization: Department of Technical Education and Government of TelanganaExam Name: Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)Official Website: www.tspolycet.nic.in or tsceep.nic.inCategory: Telangana POLYCET Counselling
TS Polytechnic Counselling Process takes place in the following stages.
- Document Verification.
- Web Options (Choice of colleges).
- Options Modification.
- Allotment of the seats.
Counselling Stages Stages of web Counselling as follows TS POLYCET 2017
- Issue of Notification: The Director of Technical Education (DTE) issues a notification every year, during the first week of June, in all prominent newspapers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and DTE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the necessary certificates here. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
- Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (specimen), List of Polytechnics with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the Course Codes and Polytechnic Codes, Candidates may list out polytechnic in order of preference, the courses which they intend to give options for. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option from before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games quota etc. ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced beforehand, and the Candidates will have to load the allotment order from the website down.
- Payment of Fees & Reporting at Polytechnic: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee, receipts have to report at the respective Polytechnics where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
- NCC, Sports& Games, PH, CAP and Anglo- Indian Category Students Certificate Verification Process will be held from 29 May 2017 to 6 June 2017 only at SankethikaVidyaBhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
- SC/ST, BC, OC and other Minority Category Students Certificate Verification will be held from 29 May 2017 to 8 June 2017 at Help Line Centers mentioned in the TS POLYCET 2017 Counselling Notification by Rank and Category Wise.
- 29 May 2017: Rank 1 to 14,000
- 30 May 2017: Rank 14001 to 28,000
- 31 May 2017: Rank 28001 to 42,000
- 1 June 2017: Rank 42001 to 56,000
- 2 June 2017: Rank 56001 to 70,000
- 3 June 2017: Rank 70001 to 84,000
- 5 June 2017: Rank 84001 to 94,000
- 6 June 2017: Rank 94001 to LAST
- OC and BC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/
- Documents need to carry for TS POLYCET 2017 Certificate Verification (Web Counselling):
- TS POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- TS POLYCET 2017 Rank Card.
- SSC or Equivalent marks memo.
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate from IV to X class and intermediate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ ST/BC/ Minorities
- Income certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2017 ( in case the candidates desires to claim fee exemption.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ Sports and games certificates Transfer Certificate.
- Candidates will get a receipt of certificates at Helpline centres after verification.