TSWR Junior Intermediate Course Notification Admissions 2017-18 at www.cet.cgg.gov.in/coe

0
28
#TSWReis Junior Intermediate Course Notification Admissions 2017-18 at http://cet.cgg.gov.in/coe/ http://cet.cgg.gov.in/coe/ Applications are invited from Boys and Girls for admissions into Junior Intermediate into 118 TSWR Upgraded Institutions in the State for the academic year 2017-2018. The following are the instructions to apply for admissions:-
TSWR Junior Intermediate Course Notification Admissions 2017-18 at www.cet.cgg.gov.in/coe

APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION INTO JUNIOR INTERMEDIATE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018 Mock Application:

TSWReis www.cet.cgg.gov.in/coe
TSWREIS INTER ADMISSIONS 2017

For SC Candidates age should be between 01-09-1999 and 31-08-2001
For Others – 01-09-2000 and 31-08-2001

Personal Information:

  1.  SSC Hall ticket number – March 2017    
  2. Name of the Candidate    
  3. Father’s Name    
  4. Mother’s Name    
  5. Guardian Name #    
  6. Gender Male  Female 
  7. Religion  
  8. Caste  
  9.  Date of Birth    (DD-MM-YYYY) 
  10.  Whether the candidate belongs to special category (Sports / PHC / Orphan) Yes  No 
  11. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian (e.g., 200000 (INR)) 
  12. Aadhar File size should not be more than 200 kb 
  13. Photograph Choose File 
  14. Signature of the Candidate Choose File 
  15. Address for Communication District Mandal Village / Municipality House / Door Number Street Name # PIN Code Mobile Number Landline No. (With STD Code) # Educational Information 
  16. 16. SSC Studied School District  
  17. 17. (a) Studied in TSWREI Institution? Yes  No School Name  (b) Stayed in SC Government Hostel? Yes  No  (c) Studied in other than TSWREI Institution / SC Hostel  
  18. 18. Medium of Instruction in SSC Telugu  English 
  19. 19. GPA Points in SSC Preference of Groups for admission Note: Please enter Preference order in number i.e, from 1 to 5 MPC BPC MEC CEC HEC Preference of Institutions for admission 

Note: Please enter Preference order in number i.e, from 1 to S.No Institution Name

Groups available Preference Order  I hereby declaration
1. Eligibility:

  1. The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March 2017 in Telangana State. 
  2. The students should apply within his / her own Region.
  3.  Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges. 
  4. A copy of the marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be submitted at the time of counselling. 
  5. (e) The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum. The income certificate to this effect should be issued by the Tahasildar. 
  6. The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2017, and in case of all SC, students will be given 1-year relaxation. [BC, ST, OC, Minority students has to born 01.09.2000 to 31.08.2001 & SC- 01.09.1999 to 31.08.2001]. 
  7.  The students should produce Caste and Income Certificates issued by the Tahasildar. 
  8. All the original certificates should submit at the Counseling Centre during counselling time without fail. 

2. Reservation: The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows: 

  • Scheduled caste 75%
  •  SC – converted Christian (BC-C) 2% Backwards Classes 12% 
  • Scheduled Tribes 6% 
  • Minority 3% e. Others (OC) 2% 

1. Out of 75 % Scheduled Caste seats, 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in TSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students those who studied in any other recognised institutions.
2. The BC, ST, Minority, Others (OC) and BC-C (Converted Christian) seats are filled as per the SSC merit. If due to any reason, the seats are not filled in the said category, the seats will be filled with the SC students of TSWREI Society and SW Hostels as per the merit.
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped / Differently abled children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota, i] Senior Nationals ii] All India Sports Meet iii] Junior/Youth Nationals iv] Inter-University Tournaments v] National School Games vi] Mini or Sub-junior Nationals vii] Women Sports Festival viii] State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup
5. Up to 3% of overall seats are to be earmarked for orphans / destitute in the appropriate age class in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department GO NO 47




Schedule Dates/Important Dates:

Reg Online Application Last Date:  31.05.2017 
Counseling Date:  07.06.2017
 Class Start Date:  12.06.2017
TSWR Junior Intermediate Course Notification Admissions 2017-18 Online Application

Notification of TSWREIS INTER-COURSES Admissions Download Here

Colleges List Located in Telangana Available Now