TSWR Junior Intermediate Course Notification Admissions 2017-18 at www.cet.cgg.gov.in/coe
APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION INTO JUNIOR INTERMEDIATE FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018 Mock Application:
|TSWREIS INTER ADMISSIONS 2017|
For SC Candidates age should be between 01-09-1999 and 31-08-2001
For Others – 01-09-2000 and 31-08-2001
- SSC Hall ticket number – March 2017
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian Name #
- Gender Male Female
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
- Whether the candidate belongs to special category (Sports / PHC / Orphan) Yes No
- Annual Income of Parent / Guardian (e.g., 200000 (INR))
- Aadhar File size should not be more than 200 kb
- Photograph Choose File
- Signature of the Candidate Choose File
- Address for Communication District Mandal Village / Municipality House / Door Number Street Name # PIN Code Mobile Number Landline No. (With STD Code) # Educational Information
- 16. SSC Studied School District
- 17. (a) Studied in TSWREI Institution? Yes No School Name (b) Stayed in SC Government Hostel? Yes No (c) Studied in other than TSWREI Institution / SC Hostel
- 18. Medium of Instruction in SSC Telugu English
- 19. GPA Points in SSC Preference of Groups for admission Note: Please enter Preference order in number i.e, from 1 to 5 MPC BPC MEC CEC HEC Preference of Institutions for admission
Note: Please enter Preference order in number i.e, from 1 to S.No Institution Name
Groups available Preference Order I hereby declaration
- The students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March 2017 in Telangana State.
- The students should apply within his / her own Region.
- Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
- A copy of the marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be submitted at the time of counselling.
- (e) The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum. The income certificate to this effect should be issued by the Tahasildar.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2017, and in case of all SC, students will be given 1-year relaxation. [BC, ST, OC, Minority students has to born 01.09.2000 to 31.08.2001 & SC- 01.09.1999 to 31.08.2001].
- The students should produce Caste and Income Certificates issued by the Tahasildar.
- All the original certificates should submit at the Counseling Centre during counselling time without fail.
2. Reservation: The reservation pattern for all categories will be as follows:
- Scheduled caste 75%
- SC – converted Christian (BC-C) 2% Backwards Classes 12%
- Scheduled Tribes 6%
- Minority 3% e. Others (OC) 2%
1. Out of 75 % Scheduled Caste seats, 60% of seats are reserved for the students who have studied in TSWR Institutions and SW Hostels, remaining 40% of seats are allotted for other SC students those who studied in any other recognised institutions.
2. The BC, ST, Minority, Others (OC) and BC-C (Converted Christian) seats are filled as per the SSC merit. If due to any reason, the seats are not filled in the said category, the seats will be filled with the SC students of TSWREI Society and SW Hostels as per the merit.
3. 3% of overall seats will be reserved for the Physically Handicapped / Differently abled children who can attend their work without anybody’s help, based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
4. 3% overall seats will be reserved under sports quota, i] Senior Nationals ii] All India Sports Meet iii] Junior/Youth Nationals iv] Inter-University Tournaments v] National School Games vi] Mini or Sub-junior Nationals vii] Women Sports Festival viii] State/District /Tribal Sports/CM Cup
5. Up to 3% of overall seats are to be earmarked for orphans / destitute in the appropriate age class in Residential Schools / Residential Jr. Colleges run by welfare departments and Education department GO NO 47
Schedule Dates/Important Dates:
Reg Online Application Last Date: 31.05.2017
Counseling Date: 07.06.2017
Class Start Date: 12.06.2017
TSWR Junior Intermediate Course Notification Admissions 2017-18 Online Application
Notification of TSWREIS INTER-COURSES Admissions Download Here
Colleges List Located in Telangana Available Now