Schedule for Exercising Options: Diploma Holders of All Branches including Pharmacy and B.Sc Maths Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet cafe or Help Line Centre.
AP ECET-2017 Notification Online Application at www.apecet.nic.in
Web Counselling Schedule:
The Qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 (Diploma holders of all branches of engineering and Pharmacy & B.Sc. Maths) are informed that admission into University and Private Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges will be conducted based on Web Counseling. The detailed procedure of Web counseling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification. Accordingly the qualified candidates of A.P-ECET-2017 are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centres indicated in Annexure I and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates like
Certificate Verification Checklist:
- A.P-ECET-2017 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks ( all three years for diploma holders and all two years for pharmacy)
- Provisional Diploma Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent).
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar card
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board. CAP Candidates shall submit Certificates from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (viz) Discharge book Identity card etc for Verification. Children of Ex-Service and In-Service persons who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will alone be considered for allotment of seats under CAP Category.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring TC of the SSC containing the Religion (Muslim/Christian/Other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent Examination. The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/-each While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs.1000/-each towards Processing Fee. In addition, every candidate has to pay tuition fee as prescribed by the Govt. The SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition fee if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum and all other category candidates whose parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum are eligible for reimbursement of Tuition Fee and also as per the guidelines issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
Note 1: The Candidate passed from boards of examination other than SBTET shall submit equivalence certificate from SBTET.
Note 2: The Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for admission.
Note 3: B.Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all the Eligible Diploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-II Dept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
Official Website: http://sche.ap.gov.in/ECET/ECET/ECET_HomePage.aspx