SCHOOL EDUCATION (SERVICES.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No. 43Dated.30.06.2017. Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.63, Education (Ser.II) Department, Dated 31.08.2015.
2. The CSE Lr.No.4102/Est –III/2015 dated 23.3.2017.
3. The CSE Lr.Rc.No.190/Est-III/2017, Dated: 10.04.2017.
4. G.O.Ms.No.31, School Edn.(Ser.II) Dept., dt.31.05.2017.
5. G.O.Ms. No 32 School Edn.(Ser.II) Dept., dt.4.06.2017.
6. G.O.Ms. No 38 School Edn.(Ser.II) Dept., dt.21.06.2017.
O R D E R:-
In the meetings held with the FAPTO and JACTO members with Hon’ble Minister for Human Resources Development on 22.6.2017 & 29.06.2017, it was agreed to conduct the teachers transfer counseling as manual instead of web based counseling. It was also agreed to reduce the percentage of performance related points from 40 to 30.
2. Government hereby order to extend the Teachers Transfers Counseling upto 31.07.2017. Counselling on web is dispensed with. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P. shall issue the schedule as well manual counseling methodology.
3. Further, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of A.P. Education Act 1982 (Act 1 of 1982) and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendments to the AP Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules issued in G.O.Ms. No 32 School Education (Ser.II) Department dated 4/6/2017 read with G.O.Ms. No 38 School Education (Ser.II) Department dated 21/6/2017:
1. The following words occurred in the Rules mentioned against them shall be deleted:
Sl.No. Words Rule
1. Web Assisted 15 (Caption)
2. web based 15(i)
3. online 15 (viii)
2. For the Rules 2(i)(b), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13(a) and 17 (ii) of A.P. Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules, following shall be substituted.
2(i) (b) Provided those who are going to retire within two (2) years from 31st July of the year in which transfers are to be taken up shall not be transferred until and unless the incumbent requests for such transfer.
6 Entitlement Points – Common Points
Entitlement of points shall be awarded to the Headmaster Gr.II / Teachers service rendered in the present school, category as on 30th Aprilof the year in which transfers are to be taken up in the following manner:
- (i) For every year of service in category IV areas 5
- For every year of service in Category III areas 3
- For every year of service in Category II areas 2
- For every year of service in Category I areas 1
(ii) The Habitations / Towns shall be classified under following categories, viz,
- Category – I All Habitations / Towns where 20% and above HRA is admissible
- Category – II All Habitations / Towns where 14.5% and above HRA is admissible
- Category –III All Habitations / Towns where 12% and above HRA is admissible
- Category-IV All Habitations where 12% HRA is admissible, and which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department and hill top areas in Agency area as per classification in PRC recommendations.
– In case of Villages / Towns which were in one category earlier and later changed to the other category (as per HRA / Road condition) in such cases the entitlement points may be calculated proportionately.
(iii) The District Collector & District Magistrate shall publish the list of Habitations& Category in the district which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department in consultation with the Superintending Engineer, P.R. of the district and the same shall be final.
(iv) For the Service rendered: 0.5 points for every year of completed service in the total service in all categories as on 30th April of the year in which transfers are to be taken up.
Total Entitlement Points should not be exceeded 43
7 Special Points (Extra Points):
(i) The President and the General Secretary of the recognized Teachers’ Unions at the State and District Levels. 6
(ii) Un-married female Teacher 6
(iii) Teacher whose spouse belongs to State Government or Central Government or Public Sector undertaking or Local Body or Aided Institution or A.P. Model Schoolsunder Aided post category and working in sameDistrict / Zonal Cadre or Adjacent District. Headmasters/Teachers may opt for transfer to a place within the District or to Adjacent Mandal / Division to the neighboring District towards the nearer place of working of his/her spouse. The benefit of spouse points shall be applicable to one of the spouses once in 5 years /8 academic years only. An entry to this effect shall be recorded in the SR of the Headmaster/teacher concerned under proper attestation.
A copy of certificate issued by the competent authority shall be enclosed to the check list to consider cases under this category
(iv) Gr.II Headmasters/Teacher who is working as NCC Officer / Bharat Scout and Guides, and completed 5years of service and 8 Academic calendar years of service in the school respectively as on date of closure of schools subject to submission of certificate issued by the Designated Commandant Officer. 2
(v) Headmasters/Teachers willing to work in Tribal Area on tenure basis temporarily for a maximum period of 2 years in the interest of Tribal students and for continuing instruction in the school. Such teacher shall be replaced as and when the post is filled with a tribal teacher / candidate or on completion of 2 years tenure, whichever is earlier. In such cases it is compulsory to give 1stfive options to schools located in Tribal areas. 2
(vi) (a) Headmasters/Teachers Registered in A.P. eKnowledge eXchange (A.P. Subject Forum).
(b) Headmasters/Teachers Registered in A.P. eKnowledge eXchange (A.P. Subject Forum) and are actively utilizing the same (at least 10 transactions with content by the end of preceding academic year).
Total Special Points 24
8 Rationalization Points
The Gr.II Headmasters/teachers who are affected by rationalization are eligible for extra points over and above already secured points. Gr.II Headmasters/ teachers who have completed 5 years of service /8 Academic Calendar years of service respectively as on date of closure of schools are not eligible for Rationalization points.
Note-1: Those teachers who were shifted in due to rationalization in 2015 and are again getting into transfer zone due to rationalization / merging, will be given the same points as given to them in 2015 rationalization.
Note-2: if option is not given, he/she will be allotted to category IV / III left over vacancies only. 3
Total Points : 70
9 Performance Related Points
School Related Performance Verification / Validity POINTS
(a) Marks obtained by students as per CCE and additional assessments undertaken in the preceding 2 academic years. If not available, for the year 2016-17 data for preceding one academic year shall be considered.
(Applicable to H.M only)
If CCE, SLAS and 3Rs data entry is not validated or not done, the District performance (average) be taken for awarding points. This will apply to the teachers who have not entered that data or not validated. If 80% enrolled Students in the Schoolgot B+ and above Grade
If ≥50% to < 80% enrolled students got B+ and above grade
If ≥25% to <50% enrolled students in class got B+ and above grade 2
(b) School Pass % performance in SSC exam
undertaken in the preceding 2 academic years (Applicable to H.M only) – HM certificate
– Counter certificate by Dy.E.O
– Crossed verified with DG (Examinations)
95% to 100% pass percentage 5
85% to 94.99% pass percentage 3
75% to 84.99% pass percentage 2
50% to 74.99% pass percentage 1
Online submission of daily MDM Report through APP /SMS of number of students taking meals (applicable to HM and all teachers in the schools) If submitted >90%of school working days 2
If submitted >80% to <89.99% of school working days. 1
Total Institutional Performance Points 11
10 Individual Related Performance Points
(a) The teachers who were honored with the National Award from the Government of India (applicable only once in service). 5
The teachers who secured State award issued by the State Government (applicable only once in service)on Teachers Day. 3
(b) Marks obtained by students as per CCE of any additional Assessment conducted for 2 preceding academic years. If not available for preceding 1 academic year.
If 80% and above students in the class B + marks and above grade 4
If ≥50% to < 80% students got B +marks and above grade 3
If ≥25% to <50% students in class got B + and above grade
(Applicable to all teachers except teachers handling 10th Class subjects)
If CCE, SLAS and 3Rs data entry is not validated or not done, the District performance (average) be taken for awarding points. This will apply to the teachers who have not entered that data or not validated. 2
(c) Performance in SSC Results 100% pass in concerned subject
95% to 100% pass % in concerned subject 5
85% to 94.99% pass % in concerned subject 4
75% to 84.99% pass % in concerned subject 3
50% to 74.99% pass % in concerned subject
undertaken in the preceding 2 academic years
(Applicable to all teachers who taught 10th Class subjects)
(ii) Participation in sports & games points to be given for both PET/HM (conducted by SAAP/SGF/Govt. recognized accredited organization) in 5 years / 8 academic years if not availed.
For participation, the School children in inspire / science fares / exhibitions organized by State / Central Govt.in 5 years / 8 academic years if not availed.
HM Certificate Counter Certified by Chairperson S
MC committee National level
State level 5
Note: i. The criteria for determination of the above performance parameters shall be two preceding academic years.(1 year, where not applicable).
ii. Data will be drawn from the related data bases available
iii. Applicable to the HM / concerned Teachers.
Total Individual Performance Points 19
All the vacancies including ad-hoc vacancies arisen due to promotions arising vacancies as on 31.07.2017 and the vacancies arising due to rationalization, except the leave vacancies.
After finalization of seniority lists and notification of vacancies, Options shall have to be exercised by the teachers through counseling.
#G.O NO 43 Revised AP Teachers Transfers Schedule Download Here