- 1 AP Kapu Welfare Free Coaching Under Vidyonnathi Scheme For UPSC:
- 1.1 ELIGIBILITY:
- 1.2 HOW TO APPLY:
- 1.3 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- 1.3.1 Important Dates: Online Application Starts From 25.05.2017
- 1.3.2 The Last Date To Apply Online Application 14.06.2017
- 1.3.3 Hall Tickets Can Download From 15.06.2017 TO 19.06.2017 Entrance Exams On 20.06.2017
- 1.3.4 *AP Kapu Welfare Free Coaching Under Vidyonnathi Scheme For UPSC Notification Download Here
- 1.3.5 Online Application of NTR Vidyonnathi http://www.apcivilscoaching.aponline.gov.in/CivilServiceCoaching/HomePages/Home.aspx
- 1.3.6 #Official Website http://www.apcivilscoaching.ap.gov.in/
AP Kapu Welfare Free Coaching Under Vidyonnathi Scheme For UPSC:
|AP Kapu Corporation|
AP Kapu Welfare Vidyonnathi Scheme Certificate Verification Selection List For UPSC
All Physically Challenged Candidates Appeared For The Examination Have To Attend The Counseling As Per Schedule Irrespective Of Their Ranks Only candidates figured in the Provisional General list & Provisional Female list need to attend the counselling, others need not attend certificate verification of the selected candidates will be . It is to be informed the all PH students are to be present at 9.00am In case of any doubt please call at 7331174449, 7331174448, 9949188333
Financial Assistance in terms of fees and maintenance stipend for buying books and stationary; boarding and lodging expenses provided for the eligible beneficiaries joining various coaching institutes through the schemes shall be as follows-
- Financial assistance would be provided for a prelims and Mains integrated guidance training course of 9 to 12 months duration with coaching fees upto Rs.1.5 lakhs which will be credited directly to the institutes account.
- Financial assistance towards books, stationary, boarding and lodging expenses of Rs.10,000 per month, which will be credited to the students account every month for 9 months.
- Rs. 2000/- per student will be paid as a onetime TA (To and Fro) for the entire course duration for the Civil Services coaching.
- Accommodation in AP Bhawan for those attending interviews in New Delhi for Civil Services examination will be provided on payment basis.
1. The applicant should belong to Kapu, Balija, Telaga and Ontari communities
2. The annual family income shall not exceed Rs. 6.00 lakhs
3. Age: Eligibility for examination shall be as per UPSC Prelims Notification guidelines.
4. He/ She should be 20 years or more (or) 31 years or less by 1st of August 2016.
5. For disability candidates He/ She should be 20 years or more (or) 41 year or less by 1st of August 2016.
6. The applicant should not have availed himself or herself of any amount under any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
Candidate should have passed any Degree course.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications through ONLINE mode only by login into www.kapucorp.ap.gov.in.
Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg format of max 30 KB size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
- Income certificate.
- Aadhar cards of the applicant.
- Integrated Certificate including Community , Nativity , Residence and Date of birth issued by Competent authority is only valid.
- Date of birth proof (SSC certificate).
- Graduate degree mark sheet.
- Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank ( account must be in the name of applicant).
- Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size.
- Disability certificate ( as applicable ) .
• An entrance examination will be conducted by the JNTU Kakinada to select the students. PATTERN OF EXAMINATION:
• The entrance exam will be objective type (one paper only) with 150 questions for 150 marks. Time duration is 180 minutes.
• Answers shall be marked on OMR sheet (with ball point pen (blue or black), Pencil shall not be used. • Questions will be both in English & Telugu.