Go Ms No. 31 SE (Ser. I) Dept Dt- 31.05.2017 Communication of the GO instructions-Issued Read: 1) G.O Ms. No 32 SE (Ser Dept. Dt-04,06 2017
2) This Office ProcRc No 190 Estt-Ill/2017. Dated 05.06.2017
|Sno||AP RC 190||Various Dates|
Clarification Click Here
Attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the state is invited to the references 1 and 2 read above Government have issued Rules regulating the transfers of the categories of Headmasters of Gr Il Gazetted School Assistants and Secondary Grade Teachers and their equivalent categories in the School Education Subordinate Services working in the Govt. Schools and ZPP, and MPP Schools in the state.
The Time Schedule for completion of Transfers exercise is enclosed herewith. The transfer schedule should be followed scrupulously without any deviation. The following important guidelines are issued regarding the conduct of the Transfers Counseling of Teachers in the state.
1. For the purpose of transfers of Teachers, the assessment of Teacher posts required in any school shall be based on UDISE of the previous academic year with cut-off date as 31 December,
2. Those Teachers who have completed 8Academic Calendar Years of service and those Headmasters Gr. ll who have completed 5 Years of service in a school as on date of closure of a particular academic year in which transfers are to be taken up shall be transferred compulsorily, Moro than half the academic year would be considered as a complete full year for this purpose and less than half would not be consider)
3. For this purpose, the Teachers who joined on or before 17.11.2009 in the present school and the HMs Gr. ll who completed 5 years of Service as on the date of closure of schools ie, as on 24.04.2017 in a particular school shall be transferred compulsorily.
4. Those who are going to retire within 2 years from 30 June 2017 shall not bo transferred without their request for transfer. 5. Male teachers who crossed50 years of age as on 30 Apri, 2017 may be considered for posting in Girls High Schools only when female Teachers H.M. Gr. are not available to post in Girls High Schools.
6 The Headmaster Grade II Gazetted and Teachers who have completed 5 years of service and 8 academic calendar years of service respectively as NCC Officer should be posted in a vacancy in a school where there is NCC unit
(i) If no vacancy is avalable in other schools having NCunitnt they shall be continued in the same school on their request.
|AP RC 90-AP Teachers Transfers 2017|
|SNo.||Transfers topic||Complete Details|
|1||AP GO 31||
Transfers rules schedule guidelines released Click Here
|2||AP GO 32||Perfomance Points Changed in Some categories Click Here|
|3||AP GO 33||Rationalisation Norms Changed below 20 school click Here|
|4||RC 190||Tentative Schedule Online Application Guidelines Released Click Here|
- AP RC 190-AP Teachers Transfers 2017 New Schedule released Rationalisation of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools Before 09-06-2017
- Display of List of vacancies Management wise, Category subjectWise. Medium wise in website in respect of Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools 11-06-2017
- Applying for transfer by HM/Teacher online and submission of print out the application form to the concerned ME.O/D.E.O. 09-06-2017 to 12-06-2017
- Receiving print out of the application form by the DEO after verification by M E.O./DyE.o. and preparation of seniority list 10-06-2017 to 13-06-2017.
- Display of provisional Seniority lists based on performance points and entitlement points on website 14-06-2017 Submission of uploaded objections in the website and the proof, if a to the District Educational Officer 15-06-2017 to 16-06-2017
- Redressal of objections replies posted on the website by District Educational Officer 17-06-2017
- Conformation and willingness of application to participate in transfer counseling by HLM, /Teacher 17-06-2017 to 18-06-2017
- Display of Final Seniority list with performance points and entitlement points in website 19-06-2017
- Submission of online web option by the Headmaster teacher 20-06-2017 to 22-06-2017
- Displaying of provisional allotment places list 24.06.2017
- Grievances if any on provisional allotment list 25-06-2017
- Redressal of Grievances by District Level Committee 26-06-2017 to 27-06-2017
- Displaying of final allotment places list 28-06-2017
- Display of transfer orders the Web and issue of orders (hard copy) by the concerned authorities (Allotment should be generated for all categories of the 29-08-2017 to 30-08-2017
- posts to the applied candidates (District wise, category wise, Medium wise and subject wise basing on the web options given by the individuals 01.07.2016 Date of Joining in New Schools
*AP RC 90-AP Teachers Transfers 2017 New Schedule released Download Here
*Transfers related All Proceedings G.Os NO 31,32,33, Rc 4102 Available Here